Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

Cloud 90s

love the free sumo functions, and enjoy their in-depth emails giving actionable advice for SEO and marketing

Jardin Flowers

This is one of the best app out there! Definitely recommended!

Samba Tees

Works pretty well and nicely integrates several features within same app. Well done. (I wish they had that feature of keeping a small box at bottom of page featuring the content that was originally in the welcome mat - eg: "20% discount" - before user closed it. But that's just me).

Noveltyforce

Been using SumoMe for a while on wordpress before coming to Shopify. It's one of those apps that there is no reason you shouldn't have especially for the free features that it does provide. Right now we're using the free welcome mat feature to collect email addresses and it does the job well! Just one of those companies that makes us truly happy to have come across :)

Mastering The Mix

Excellent app! The free features are amazing. thanks guys.

Gentlemanknives

Great tools to integrate to your store and build an email list

The Tmi Box

I appreciate the swift service received in navigating the login with sumome

Paleo Papeo

Man, SumoMe is just the best. Even the best websites around use SumoMe and it's completely free so you've no reason not to use it.

Also, if you're not already signed up to the App Sumo newsletter then I would strongly recommend doing so. They will literally send you some of the best deals you have even seen in your life.

Usually I get annoyed when newsletters try to sell me stuff but I literally look forward to seeing what App Sumo are going to try sell me next.

I would give it more stars if possible! ***********************************

Lifestylebyps

This is one of the most useful apps we've ever used. It's super super simple to install and play around with. This app has helped us get more than 2500 email subscriber in very short time. And it continues to help us gain 5 to 10 new subscribers every single day.

I know now there are a lot similar app to SUMOME but this is the first and best of all. Plus Noah is a great guy.

I strongly recommend you install this app. It'll make your life so much easier.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next