Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

Hardysucculents

Far too expensive and not so great service.

Warrior Mats

difficult to set-up. I've installed via shopify app centre twice and it still doesnt work; even when it says it is 'published' from their backend. No popup on my site, but their advertising is there! Also: NOT FREE. NONE of the templates are available in the free plan, plus limited features. Seems like a lie to say it's free when - if you want the functionality they advertise - it is not free.

Vote Like A Mother

it really sucks. I had my subscribe pop up designed and ready to go and was ready to give to the client, and lo and behold you cannot create 2 users with free account. definitely NOT worth the monthly charge to make 2 accounts, and no way to transfer? time to start all over. thanks SUMO you SUCK.

Laurens All Purpose

As a small business owner, I was not able to set up this app properly, even though I purchased the Pro plan. I wrote in to customer service, hoping the issue could be fixed quickly.

I've gone back and forth with three different representatives, none of which have been able to help with the issue. This has been going on for over a week. A trusted online marketing expert told me to use it for exit intent pop-ups, but I'm going to have to switch to another one. It should not be this difficult to remediate a login problem.

Bookseller Usa

Maybe it is great for free, but if you want support for the paid platform be prepared to wait for several days while your meter is running. Company is awful to work with. However, they are great at making empty promises.

Dog And Cat Toys R Us

I don't know yet, just installed it

Homeathlete

Does a whole lot of nothing except slow down your site. All they try to do is make you buy the pro version so it isnt really FREE to use. For example I wanted to use the heat map to look at how customers clicked on my site. but to really use it you have to upgrade, so maybe it could be worth something on the upgraded version, but dont be swindled into thinking this app is totally free and that it does all these amazing things. Also I dont like that they dont have anywhere a place that describes every app and what it does in detail.

Cmeadmore

Oh my god it's dreadful! Not the least bit intuitive and the set up is dreadful!

Imbodhi

They do many things! And are masterful at none of them. The popups take almost a second to fully load. So people see a black box for a while until something finally shows up. I asked for a refund and the policy is ridiculously strict. I just lost a lot of money on a mediocre product. I recommend using Privy for popups and finding specialized apps for other features you are looking for.

Outsourcesol

Do not install this app!!! We deleted the app but it still leaves a badge on the corner of your site and its beyond frustrating. Delete means removing EVERYTHING without traces. Do NOT install this app.