Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

Cookett

JUNK!!!!!! I cannot login and it's an invasive!!!!!!!!!
So bad don't waste your time with this......

Senken Knives

No customer support. Invasive branding. Does not add customer email address to my customer list. Slows down my site considerably

RealtorShop.ca

After I downloaded the app, I couldn't log in. "You are not authorized for this site" error. Waste of time.

Nourish & Shine

After downloading the app, I couldn't login and kept receiving a "You are not authorized for this site" error. Support was unhelpful and it makes me doubt that this app will work at all.

ZENAS SHOP LTD

It's one of The most Stupid App I has ever seen don't use it
don't use it don't use it
don't use it
don't use it

Slidequest

Canceling this app is a PAIN! They don't let you do that through the website. They charge u $49/mo and the results are not worth it. Think twice before you start paying them.

sovdor.pets

I can't find out how to cancel my subscription, reduced the speed of the site and many other annoying things on this app...

SummerTopic

lets me add plug in but then redirects customers to sumo website. only good if you pay for the service.

The Modern Bazaar

I had such high hopes for this but haven't seen good results. I have a blog post that generates thousands of visitors a month. I wanted Sumo to capture email address and sadly, after two months ($79/month x 2= $158 later) I've only had 2 subscribers from that blog post. Not a good ROI. I had them configure the pop-ups twice and still no results. I was hoping to get my money back since they told me there was a money back guarantee, but my last 2 emails have gone unanswered. Maybe this review will get them to contact me?

Gallant Bullets

This app may be useful in the free version. But SUMO charged me $200/month due to the size of our business. All they did was set up a pop up for our mailing list, and a pop up to help with abandoned carts.

When asked to work with us on a monthly basis to improve conversions and sales, they gave me some tips of things that I could "implement myself".

For that amount of money, I would expect many more features and more support from the "VIP" support.

I'm switching to Bold, because it can do much more than Sumo for half the cost.

Previous 1 3