Sumo

Sumo

by Sumo

Grow your email list. Increase conversions. Increase sales.

Retro Active Arcade

I reluctantly give this app a 2-star rating.

They get a Base rating of 1/5 because the app makes grandiose promises that it fails big time on delivering. They get a bonus of +1 Star because there is actually one aspect of this app that makes it semi-worthwhile and that's the ability to make pop-ups.

I'd deduct a star for the complete ignorance of their support team but it's not his fault that the app fails to deliver. Call up Shopify and a Guru will recommend 3-5 other apps that can do the same job as this one without the recurring fee.

Signal Chain

A substandard result when the cost is considered! There was little to no understanding of what my business needed and the implementation was a mismatch. The worst part was the graphic design done on the exit forms was, quite frankly, appalling even on basic levels – a very budget looking design in every way. Completely not in keeping with the overall design my business's website and branding. I spent more time communicating with them to get to something workable than it would have taken for me to do something better myself.

Overall, very disappointing and a badly judged leap of faith on my part.

The customer service was the only redeeming thing, with communication and follow-up commendable and pleasant enough. But an eCommerce marketing service like Sumo needs more than that to stand above the rest and deliver results on its promises.

Oh, and conversions and sales decreased by about 30% compared to the previous 4 weeks.

Needless to say, I cancelled the subscription and have simply written off the month's cost to a learning experience and have engaged a local expert who understands my business and what it needs far better.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Plrmaster

I liked it when I afford it. It still okay but miss the functionality!

Jecobi Home Style

Disappointing - not even give a try to check if it's worth paying for ...

Storefour

Almost every click leads to the same message: Upgrade! Limited functionality with the free version.