Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

Boomslank

If it weren't so unstable and unresponsive it would be a really promising app. But it blows my mind just how unreliable it can be. You just get the feeling it was rushed.

gadgetaddict19

Nice app. I'm a fan of sumo app. They never let me down. Thanks teammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

animelovers18

Good app but not supportive customer support team. I have tried to reach them a couple of time but no response.

Chronicallyjill

The mobile site for this is SO. FRUSTRATING. Also, if you could please develop a mobile app, everyone's life would be easier.

Ttg Travel Photography

So far, (1 day into use) super simple to use and amazingly streamlined. Wish the cost per month was cheaper. will re evaluate rating as i use it more.

Elegant Taste

im new and this rating can change

Champion Online Estore

From where I am it looks like this will help in more ways than one, it looks like an email boom!!

Quaint By Gsc

Seems useful so far. I'm sure it will make collecting emails much easier for me.

Jazmine Yazmine Design Boutique

I would like to see how it works first before I do A Review.

Poontela

Program with really good potential. But you need to work a little bit more in the interface and dashboard. Sometimes is kind of slow too.

Maybe I gonna a try it later again.

Thanks