Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

No1 Rosemary Water

Great app for our promotions and super helpful support team have been on hand to help us get set up!

Lyger Technology

Great resource. I needed something to organize my subscribers. But I couldn't find where or how I could send out new emails.

437 SWIMWEAR

It has been great working with Sumo. The team has been very efficient and helpful and we see great results!

Gunskins

Our email growth rate has been steady week after week. It's definitely helped increase our subscriber count. I'm not so confident our overall conversion rates increased as high as they promised, but the list growth is important enough for us to justify the continual use.

Embr Jewellery

pretty user friendly,reasonable ability to customise - some terms could be a little bit more user friendly for novices. eg GET vs POST

Shire Post Mint

The staff was very helpful in putting the ad together. Once I was onboarded, the support was much less involved. The two pop ups that they put together are working very well, but I'm not sure that the extremely high subscription price is worth it in the long run. I felt railroaded into the contract price and I wish they were more up front about the cost. The service people were sweet and helpful.

EDIT: After writing this review, the Sumo team reached out and continue to routinely check up and see if there are any more strategies that we can try together. I have seen an increase in conversion rates and subscribes. The price is rather high for a very small business, but for stores with high volume, this is a must-have. I still wish they were more up front about the total cost.

The Dadness Shop

Sumo provides an excellent service!! Only leaving 4 stars instead of 5 because I remember a time not so long ago when there were more customization options with the free plan -- especially w/ the popups -- (sigh). But yes, I'd recommend it (and do) to anyone!!

Avablueswim

Great App! But You have pretty much one option if you want to try it and use it for free. I think that is very limited. The prizes are to high for a starting business.

Mydiagnostics

Easy to install, configure and use. Trying the free feature.

4ehandsome

so far, it is not that hard to manage. Looking forward some results.

Previous 1 3