Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

The Umbra Supply

App is great. Tons of new e-mails collected and value gained. 5 stars. umbra-supply.myshopify.com - Best

Elizabeth Schowachert Art

Sumo is one of the better apps for email capture and social share - they offer a lot on their free plan.

Sweet Relief Musicians Fund

Sumo is amazing for automating your marketing on Shopify to create maximum effectiveness. It catches so many things that the average person wouldn't even think to do.

Sacred Soul Holistics

Sumo is great, I've used it for a while now but recently migrated to Shopify and the Shopify app is the cause of my problem that was challenging to resolve. My rating is not for the Shopify app which I would rate very low, it's for Sumo itself and mainly for the persistence of Srba the customer service engineer who very persistently helped me to resolve the issues caused by the Shopify app.

Short version, Shopify app led me to create multiple accounts and the wrong site id and domain in use by other account etc. This sounds easy to resolve but it wasn't. Srba was extremely persistent in trying to resolve this and eventually managed to do it before a senior engineer had time to review it. Great service

Flora & Curl: Pure | Potent | Luxurious | Non-Toxic Curl Care

Brilliant customer service! Fast responses and very helpful. All my questions are answered promptly. Makes a difference!

Saint Belford

Sumo is SUPER easy to use, the support team have been amazing the two times I've been in contact. Oh yeah, and we've had thousands of new email subscribers. I can't recommend it enough!

BoyaUSA

I truly like how Sumo integrates massive time-saving features for email collection, cart abandonment, and couponing directly with Shopify. AND with a free email marketing system built-in, it's ideal for someone who wants to start growing rapidly without using lots of different services. Keep that tech stack low.

Kelapa Organics Australia

Had a small issue with the setup, support staff were straight onto it and fixed up the issue within minutes. Awesome support.

Destinature

Тhey have great features, turn-key solutions and just amazing support team. The people who work there are attentive, flexible and ready to go out of their way for the client. Great experience with them so far. Keep up the good work guys!

PurpleTag.ie

The support team is great. Luka Belik helped me with my issue being really fast and very friendly :) Happy user here!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15