Sumo ‑ Grow Sales & Conversion

Sumo ‑ Grow Sales & Conversion

by Sumo

Grow your email list. Increase conversions. Increase sales.

I'd Rather Be With My Dog

I am so happy with my SUMO results, we passed our recovered revenue goal in flying colors for our cart abandonment strategy and have other things set up that are killing it!

My account manager is extremely responsive as well, and open to any ideas I have and will help me execute them!

Espresso Machine Experts

We signed up with SUMO with two primary goals:
1. Increase sales of abandoned carts with a focused pop up
2. Grow our email list

Sumo has been able to deliver spectacularly on both. What prompted us to sign up is that they promised a deliverable before we had to pay the pro price and the sales surpassed they goal. Our list has grown by 30% in a very short time.
In addition, they provide step by step support to create the pop ups. Dusty has been very helpful in helping me understand the strategies available and has worked with me to set them up. Glad we added this app and their support team to our suite of apps.

Paperwallet

So far Dusty is a big help, responsive and knowledgeable so really happy with that. The app is working nicely and were doing great with conversions for exit intent and newsletters.

Bubba's Fine Foods

I've had great support from Jesse and the entire team at Sumo. I can't wait to continue to expand what we're doing with you guys. In a little over a month, we've seen almost 1300 new email sign ups, which is ridiculous.

Sumo's services center on web popups, but they are very smart popups that I am sure will supercharge our sales and email list growth. Good stuff!

Synergy Wood Products

Sumo - and most all SUMO built apps and help files are great for business! It was a no brainer to try it... and it didn't disappoint!

Alpazi

I am loving this app so far; I would keep using to know more before I can be able to have a final opinion but so far it is great.

Tolman Self Care

We’re quite happy with the results, especially the number of opt-ins we’re getting from the new blog post pop up and the recovered revenue from our abandoned cart shortcut. On average we're seeing about 10-20 new subscribers being added to our list each day from our various Sumo tools!

Boosted Stripes

Sumo has done a great job at opening our eyes. We got the “you will increase your conversion on average by this much, so it pays for itself” speech from a bunch of different app companies. Decided to give Sumo a shot, next thing we know we are doubling/tripling what the expected conversion increase was in the first month. The monthly cost scared us at first...but you learn to shrug it off when your results from Sumo are 5X-7X every month. Been with Sumo for a little over 3 months, results are north of $6K.

Four Sigmatic

Everything is great with Sumo! Love working with Dustyn and the team. They are very fast and results are great.

BeautyFit®

So far so good! We have liked the conversions and grabbing the customers who may have been falling through the cracks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13