Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

Flora & Curl: Pure | Potent | Luxurious | Non-Toxic Curl Care

Brilliant customer service! Fast responses and very helpful. All my questions are answered promptly. Makes a difference!

Saint Belford

Sumo is SUPER easy to use, the support team have been amazing the two times I've been in contact. Oh yeah, and we've had thousands of new email subscribers. I can't recommend it enough!

BoyaUSA

I truly like how Sumo integrates massive time-saving features for email collection, cart abandonment, and couponing directly with Shopify. AND with a free email marketing system built-in, it's ideal for someone who wants to start growing rapidly without using lots of different services. Keep that tech stack low.

Kelapa Organics Australia

Had a small issue with the setup, support staff were straight onto it and fixed up the issue within minutes. Awesome support.

Destinature

Тhey have great features, turn-key solutions and just amazing support team. The people who work there are attentive, flexible and ready to go out of their way for the client. Great experience with them so far. Keep up the good work guys!

PurpleTag.ie

The support team is great. Luka Belik helped me with my issue being really fast and very friendly :) Happy user here!

LOV-TRIBE

Great team, fast et efficient. I still have to try the app but so far the setup support has been amazing.

'Choleture

Sumo has so many free tools that I was previously juggling between multiple apps, now conveniently in one place, super easy to install! This app is so user-friendly and looks completely integrated with my website, I love it. The reporting is easy to read and up to date. I look forward to see how my site performs with this awesome addition!

Aurora Bora

An amazing tool even if jsut for collecting email addresses. easy to use and optermise within the real of use

radicalyes

Sumo is amazing. The turn around in conversion was instant thanks to the tools Sumo provides beyond just capturing subscribers. The Sumo support team also go above and beyond ensuring the tools are working well and cart abandonment goes way down!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15