Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

Chassis

Great customer service. They went above and beyond to fix an issue that I created! I would definitely recommend.

Keyport Store

Been using Sumo for a very long time and love it. Product is really solid and the customer support is excellent!

Peachicks Baby Gifts

Great app for adding banners or pop-ups to your site. The support is excellent too when you hit a snag and need some help

Terra Woodcraft

The Sumo form builders are easy to use and the cart abandonment pop up is a great feature. Their customer support was quick to respond to my questions and I would recommend this app.

Naranja Minimalista

I had an issue and the Support team was very responsive and helpful. They provided the steps I needed to take in great detail. Many thanks!

My 4D Pocket

It's works well and easy to use. Sumo will be my first choice so i definitely will upgrade to monthly plan once i get more sales in. Thanks for the free plan!

The Umbra Supply

App is great. Tons of new e-mails collected and value gained. 5 stars. umbra-supply.myshopify.com - Best

Elizabeth Schowachert Art

Sumo is one of the better apps for email capture and social share - they offer a lot on their free plan.

Sweet Relief Musicians Fund

Sumo is amazing for automating your marketing on Shopify to create maximum effectiveness. It catches so many things that the average person wouldn't even think to do.

Sacred Soul Holistics

Sumo is great, I've used it for a while now but recently migrated to Shopify and the Shopify app is the cause of my problem that was challenging to resolve. My rating is not for the Shopify app which I would rate very low, it's for Sumo itself and mainly for the persistence of Srba the customer service engineer who very persistently helped me to resolve the issues caused by the Shopify app.

Short version, Shopify app led me to create multiple accounts and the wrong site id and domain in use by other account etc. This sounds easy to resolve but it wasn't. Srba was extremely persistent in trying to resolve this and eventually managed to do it before a senior engineer had time to review it. Great service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16