Sup Dropshipping

Sup Dropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 1, 2023

I am still learning as I go with my new shopify store and the whole dropshipping business. I came across a little issue and was able to live chat with Emily, who guided me step by step and explained the process I had to do in order to fix my issue. She was awesome and I'm very grateful for all her help.
Support is just awesome.
Highly, HIGHLY recommanded!

Giftspark
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 29, 2023

Must-have app for order management. Amazing customer service, Very helpful and super patient! I’m very happy with the service. They were kind and answered all my questions.

Menshop
Time spent using app: 22 days
January 24, 2023

We highly recommend Sub-Dropshipping for anyone looking to start a online business importing products from China. Their service is excellent and they are extremely accountable; also, they inspect products 100% before shipping. Fulfillment time is fast and delivery to both the US and Europe is very good. They have a refund policy that is also top-notch. 5 stars!

For Women USA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 5, 2023

A big thank you to Ryan,he is always very quick to respond to my messages and helps me with a lot of my questions. I do feel that with such good platform and wonderful customer service, my business can definitely go further. Highly recommend this app.

Yiyitoy
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 28, 2022

Great service! Instant replies, I want to thank Emily, she helped me a lot, thank you so much, I am very satisfied with the service.Highly recommended app.

Toptech
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 3, 2022

I have fast and friendly help from Ryan just now, it is great for a new starter for dropshipping. Excellent service!

Wholeeusa
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 29, 2022

I used this to get all my products into my first drop shipping store. It was very helpful as it was user friendly and affordable.Delivery times are consistent and support is great! I definitely recommend Sup Dropshipping.

Maztech
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 22, 2022

I used this app to dropship multiple product. The costumer service and shipping times are much better than their competitors. Highly recommended for all dropshippers.

Fashionclub
Time spent using app: 28 days
November 15, 2022

Really helpful app, with a good customer service, helped me with a very big problem that I was going through, it is good that knowing someone is around to support!!!!

Wholeeofficial
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 11, 2022

Brilliant service!Fast, easy, and simple! The representative was extremely nice and easy to work with. All steps in upgrading my plan was clear and easy to follow. She even helped to verify store changes and with answering additional questions!

Curvy Things