Super Address Labels

Super Address Labels

by Oglethorpe Industries

Print customizable address labels for your orders instantly

Senkels

Fantastic App which is saving me a lot of time and the customer support is friendly and most importantly helpful.

Petriotics

Amazing app that does exactly what we need, the customization is super, customer support needs a little improvement, submitted a support request and haven't gotten support automated reply that comforted me of someone getting back to me asap. We wish we can add the order price to the label, it would have been just super and exactly what we needed. Thank you for the app, love it, keeping it, if there is a way to put the order price, we'd be very very long term customers EDIT: The guys resolved the issue very fast and added the new feature, it was fast, it just turns out that there is no autoresponse email. Guys I can suggest more features that will be super helpful, please do reach out so that I'd tell you more about it.

January 26, 2021

We really appreciate your suggestion. The total price of an order is now available to be included on labels.

We've also added the order's sub-total, shipping price, and order discount amount.

Thanks for the review!

yourbujo

I am the first review and a bit confused about that. Because it is a very helpful app. You can simply create a template and than choose customers you want to print. With this you have a lot of filtering options. But my favorite feature is that you can set the starting point. For example I have 21 labels on my DIN A4 Paper. First time I print 4 labels so there are 17 left. Next time I want to print I can set the 5th label to the starting point. It is really helpful!