Super Bar‑ Sticky Add To Cart

Super Bar‑ Sticky Add To Cart | Reviews

by App HQ Pte. Ltd.

Sticky bar + Cart upsell + checkout countdown timer

Shakti Mat NZ

We use this app on all 5 of our shopify stores. It has the best design capabilities out of any of the other apps we looked at. We've been in touch with the support team to adjust a few things and they have been amazing!

MAYBE PARIS

Very easy to install (3 clicks)
The support team react very quickly and can customize if needed.
The display is very cool and if fits very well with the slidercart app.
Thanks again guys !

RG

Just installed on our site. I really like the functionality to have it slide out from the top. Support was quick to help with my needs as well. Excited to see how it performs and also implementing some of the other functions later!

Pawco Pets

Fantastic App. Really great. Basic features are already good with the free version and all the customisability you could want with the Paid version as well, if needed.

RUBBEA

Right on! This superbar is actually smarter than the current ones listed on shopify.
This APP developer did the excellent works!
Expecting more awesome apps especially some personal customization APPs like "Customily" It will bomb on shopify!

Dead Eye Club 💀

Man... this is an app that I didn't realize I needed. Randomly found it while scrolling deep in the app store. Everything feels very polished and feels very well made. Setup was easy and I think it's responsible for our recent bump in AOV. Highly recommended!