Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 décembre 2020

I love this app, it brings light and fun to my website! The Snow Flakes are so Life like it has a slight Delay but other that its great! I say get it!

Bronzedly Co.
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
2B I/O a répondu 14 décembre 2020

Thank you for your lovely review ^^ We are really happy to know that you enjoy the app. Please stay tuned to explore new upcoming effects this year-end shopping season.

20 mars 2023

Absolutely love this app. Pixie dust is my favorite and it adds a special something to my page. I think those who view my website enjoy it very much!

Jewelry Eye Love
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 novembre 2022

I added this app so I could get Christmas Effects on our website. I am amazed at how easy and quick I was able to accomplish it and it is better than I was imagining before I started looking.

Dirt Warrior Accessories
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2B I/O a répondu 8 décembre 2022

Thank you for your review ^^ We are really happy to know that you enjoy the app. Please stay tuned to explore new upcoming effects this year-end shopping season.

26 novembre 2022

I saw in on someone else's page and I fell in love with it. I had to get it for myself! I am so happy with it.

Kraft Nerds
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2B I/O a répondu 8 décembre 2022

9 décembre 2020

I love this app, really brings out the Christmas spirt! The app let me customize how I wanna and matched my business!

Altogether Beautiful Boutique
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2B I/O a répondu 9 décembre 2020

11 décembre 2020

LOVE THE EFFECTS FROM THIS APP. MAKES MY WEBSITE LOOK 100% BETTER AND MY CUSTOMERS LOVE THE LOOK TOO.

Harmoni.Rae Cosmetics

21 juin 2022

I have been using this app since last year, and all I can say are good things about it. It is easy to install, easy to choose the effects and they work phenomenally great! The customer service have been wonderful, attending to special requests from me, they have delivered the most beautiful effects which I've used in my Store and my customers enjoy them very much. I recommend this app to anyone who wants to enhance their customer's shopping experience. Even my cat enjoys the effects when I open my Store page in my tablet at home! Lol, without knowing I found another great use for the app. But seriously, try it, for sure you'll enjoy it!

Frimunt Clothing Co.
15 février 2022

I love how this app brings life to my shop I sometimes log on just to see the hearts fall. I love it. I do wish it was more choices in the some of the holidays.

Azulike Life
2B I/O a répondu 17 février 2022

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your sweet review. It totally made our day. If you have any effect idea or any effect that you'd like to have, do let us know and we'll have it on our to-do list.
Thanks again and have a good day.

Modifié le 10 décembre 2020

This app is awesome looking! It's unique and pretty cool! I am eager to see what else super effects have in store for future effects. I am also very happy to have heard of the company.

Partee Lites
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2B I/O a répondu 11 décembre 2020

11 décembre 2020

This app makes my website look very festive. Would recommend. we use the ornaments and the snow changes the whole look of the website.

Eleanor’s Milestones