Super Effects ‑ Holiday Boost

The next level of boosting sales with stunning effects

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Layys Vanity

I used this app and I got really good feedback on my site from my customers. They loved the Christmas theme. It was perfect

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review ^^ We are really happy to know that you enjoy the app. Please stay tuned to explore new upcoming effects this year-end shopping season.

ENZOFY

I saw these snowflakes on another website and really liked it. Just added it to my website. I think it puts customers in a holiday mood and may increase sales. If it won't affect my store's speed, I'll keep using this app.

Timpers

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

It is incredible how easy to instal it is. Really simple and very responsive with every mobile system too.

FreedomandfaithjewelryLLC

I Use this App because I love how it makes my Website look and will have customer's in the Holiday Shop

Altogether Beautiful Boutique

I love this app, really brings out the Christmas spirt! The app let me customize how I wanna and matched my business!

KaiyasKreations

Time spent using app 15 minutes

i love this app!!, i love the fact they have so many things you can choose from they are very affordable,, i would highly recommend.

AUsome Shopping

Location Philippines

It is great to use and really awesome. I wish i find it sooner than i thought. Great experience, with great effects,

1 2 3 5 Next