Super Effects: Christmas Boost

Super Effects: Christmas Boost | Reviews

by 2B I/O

The next level of boosting Christmas sales with snow effects

black sanctuary

Lovely app for special occasions. But i'd like some changes if possible, hope to hear soon from you. many thanks : )

November 2, 2021

Thank you for your review and for letting us know that there are changes that should be made. Can you please tell us what you want to achieve with our app Super Effects? Our email is support@2-b.io if you prefer to reach the support team there. It's our pleasure to assist you in this year-end shopping season.

Dan93x

Very good i used this app with my shopify store to recreate something special on my page to get customers

December 20, 2020

Thank you for your review ^^ We are really happy to know that you enjoy the app. Please stay tuned to explore new upcoming effects this year-end shopping season.

Carino Bambino

The app is really easy to add on and the look is really effective. Would like to see more themes added

December 20, 2020

Warizan Reloved

I really like the app. It helps a lot because it is very easy and simple for anyone to use . Nowadays simplicity seems to be the king!

December 14, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review ^^ We are really happy to know that you enjoy the app. Please stay tuned to explore new upcoming effects this year-end shopping season.

Brew It Boutique

I personally love it! Great job! Can't wait to use for Christmas! Thank u very much! I hope in the future we will have more templates!

December 14, 2020

FineBrandz

Nice plugin and very useful for this Christmas season to add a elegance for our site for our customers to feel the essence of Christmas

December 9, 2020

CE digital downloads

I really like this app and it brings my page to life and the effects are so easy to change and use. Perfect to make your web page stand out and make it fun.

Pearls Essentials Cosmetics

This app has really nice options to boost returning customers. Really cool options on effects! I'm excited to open my store back up for the Christmas season with the snowflake effect.

Purple Butterfly Collection

I really enjoyed using the app. It made my store come to life. More variety of the selections would be nice.

December 1, 2020

Thank you for supporting ^^ Please explore the new effects that are regularly-updated, I promise you will not be disappointed.