Super Gift Options — Gift Wrap

Super Gift Options — Gift Wrap

by Effective Apps

Offer customers paid or free gift wrap, gift message & receipt

tugift.cl

Update: Shahar from the support team emailed me to help me fix the problem, and I was finally able to get my store back like before. This app is very good, I highly recommend it. Unfortunately I had this problem, but they are things that can happen, I think it was a cache or temporary files issue. I would like the option of being able to select with images different types of wrapping paper or other element. This is what I need and unfortunately it is not possible yet. I hope you keep updating this app so that I can install it later. Thanks Shahar again for your help. Greetings from Chile. First post: Hi good day, I have a serious problem. I installed your app "Super Gift Options" and after testing it, it stopped working after installing variants in the product that the app generates automatically. I ended up uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, to try again. Now it works fine, however once I am in the shopping cart and place final order, it does not advance to the next Information stage, but it redirects me to the same shopping cart page. I have tried everything at this point and it does not fix. I need help now because this app destroyed my website. Now you can not move after the shopping cart, no one will be able to pay or do anything. I am very upset. I await your urgent response. Thanks!

Luckables

I haven't officially launched my online store, however the app seems to do exactly what I'm looking for. The customer service has also been prompt and helpful. Looking forward to launching and seeing it work in action :)

Lindkart

The application is working well and as expected. I would give it 5 star if not for the fact that you can't have a wrap by product. Hope the functionality will be added in the future.

FabUGifts

I enjoyed how easy it was to use the app. I also like how I was able to customize everything. Very simple to use.

Citri California

This app does what it advertises but warning if you are using ReCharge app for subscription orders: this app is not compatible with ReCharge. It forces the customer to stay in Shopify's checkout instead of moving into ReCharge's and gives them a "SOLD OUT" error message on subscription products (preventing them from making the purchase). 4 stars because the app works well for one-time purchases.

jipsē candles

Super easy to install! Great price. However the font size to add gift is way to small. Also in the pop up the check box options overlaps text about gift note. Looks very bad.

Chalo Chalo Colombia

Very easy to install... Will try out the app for a while and then will update my review. For the time I've used it, works fine.

Pharaoh London Cosmetics UK Ltd

Easy to setup , will know over time how it performs. Priced well compared to other apps so am happy today to find an easy peasy app

Apostle Boutique

I haven't used it quite yet, so I can't comment on how it works, but so far customer service has been great!

All You Needle NZ

I have note really used the app yet, but it looks as though it will definately do what I need it to do. I have however experienced the most amazing level of service from the team behind the app, Shahar was very quick to get back to me, and extremely quick to fix my issue. Apart from that Shahar was really friendly. I would for that reason recommend this app, customer service is key.

Previous 1