Super Gift Options: Valentines

Super Gift Options: Valentines

by Effective Apps

Add paid/free gift wrap, receipt & message for Valentine's Day

Hijabi Lady

super easy, 2 minutes and everything is good to go! and the subscription fees are reasonable especially for the small/micro businesses

Meg & Meg

Easy to use and best part: it has exactly the features we need to sell our products as gifts. Thanks

Netto Candles

so easy to use and very helpful for my website! love it and I can't wait for my customers to start using it! Thank you

YooDoo Art

Sahar did an awesome job at responding and helping us fix the issue. Great customer service. Can't wait for to use the app.

Scented Soul UK

This app helps me to add a high quality customer service. Thank you to the amazing support, I am very happy and would highly recommend.

London Fifth Avenue jewellery

amazing i hope it boost sales! thank you so much took about 3 minuets to set up ! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A Little Something

Pretty good customer service and function, I'd be keen to make the pop up image a tad less tacky but otherwise good.

Meat House Panamá

Great app but amazing support! Shahar was super helpful and fast. It solves very easy a nice functionality for our customers.

CouCou

Just installed the app (super easy) and had a request to change something. Shahar responded and met my request right away. So far, I'm happy with this add on to my website!

Fit Pink Fitness

Really simple to use app. Using it all year round. Our customers love it for its ease of use. Keep up the great work !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12