Super Gift Options: Valentines

Super Gift Options: Valentines

by Effective Apps

Add paid/free gift wrap, receipt & message for Valentine's Day

HealthBoxed

Super easy and the message shows up in the Shopify Order Details section! Awesome! I appreciate how easy it was to set up and worked immediately

Bassé Nuts

Very simple and works well. Recommending to try the free 7 - trial. Thank you for your help and quick response

Baldies

one of the easiest installs I've ever had on my site. Seems to work just fine so far. If something happens, I will update.

BLUVENTUNO

I decided to install the app to provide full gift experience to my customers. It seems working good.

Warndu

This app is simple and easy to use - it does exactly what it says. The customer service is super efficient and helpful.

Zillionaire Luxury Lifestyle

I needed something quick and easy to use for a gift wrap option. This app was just that! I was able to add gift wrap to my website very easy

MIXOLOGIE

SUPER Easy to set up! Great little app at a great price! I wish I had known about this sooner! Great!

Isangs Hair & Body

The perfect "gift wrapping app" a lot of our customers been asking for a gift option. App does what it promises and works great. Simple and easy to setup and use. Support's been very responsive and helpful adapting it to our site.

Camille Jewelry

I used this app and developer is very good about helping out! Really great to have for the holidays on the site.

Born Clothing

This application is great to give our customers the option to have a tick box to select "I'm a gift". The customer support team was exceptional in response time and making the requested changes. One downside of the application is that customers can't simply check the tick box but there has to be another pop up, a kind of double opt in. It's really only a minor turn off and the team customised this for us so it's not that bad really. Overall highly recommend the application!