Super Gift Options: Valentines

Super Gift Options: Valentines

by Effective Apps

Add paid/free gift wrap, receipt & message for Valentine's Day

Camille Jewelry

I used this app and developer is very good about helping out! Really great to have for the holidays on the site.

Born Clothing

This application is great to give our customers the option to have a tick box to select "I'm a gift". The customer support team was exceptional in response time and making the requested changes. One downside of the application is that customers can't simply check the tick box but there has to be another pop up, a kind of double opt in. It's really only a minor turn off and the team customised this for us so it's not that bad really. Overall highly recommend the application!

AAAndacht

Workes great for gift wrapping and gift messages for your cart page! Shahar helped me by moving the option on the cart page and was really quick! Very fond of this!

This is Knit

Easy to install and great support offered from Shahar. Perfect for our needs during the busy holiday season.

Good Lines

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! Had a couple things I wanted edited and they did it all and were happy to do it. So nice! Will definitely continue to use them and see if they have any other apps I might want to use.

Hello Banana

We use this app for gift message, so far, it works well !
Our boutique is just starting so we will know more with more experience

La stanza nel bosco

Many customers ask to send a gift to a loved one, this APP is perfect. easy to use and adapts to the layout of the site.

Fetch Coffee Roasters

This is the second gift box app OI tried. The first one was more work to set up and didn't work on mobile at all! This app works much better and was much more straightforward to set up.

Luna's Luminary

I love this app. They have a lot of other great apps as well! I use this app for a gift option in my store and to add any other messages!

Bikebell.ie

Great customer service, and my first customer selected the gift wrapping option so it's already helping me to make sales!