Super Gift Options: Valentines

Super Gift Options: Valentines

by Effective Apps

Add paid/free gift wrap, receipt & message for Valentine's Day

Lil Peace of Heaven

This was such an easy app to install and for my customers to use! looks great on mobile and desktop! recommended for the holiday season

KNature Care

Their customer service is amazing, Sahar replied to my request straight away and installed the app for me

Static Jewellery

Great app! Set up was a breeze. I reached out to support and they were super quick and helpful. Highly recommended.

Van der Zwart Jewelz

A great app to use for wraping and gift message, simple and works prefect for our needs.
The support from Shahar was very quick and good, thank you!

Farmhouse Rags

Super easy set up. Just made it live on my store so we will see how seamless it works. Very simple gift option for my store.

Fish 419 Performance Gear

I just installed the App and it was very easy to get it working. I wish there was an option to make the "Gift Options" and icon larger in the cart, but I don't see that. Thanks for a nice product!

BIG Gentle Dogs

Great app! Makes it easy for my customers to indicate their order is a gift and include their own special message for the recipient. Easy to install and includes the steps you need to take for anyone who uses Shopify's Order Printer like we do.

SIMONE the label

This app was easy to set up & integrate. I love having the option for my customers to gift their purchase with the check of a box. So happy with the app!

Glass Moon Candles

I just installed this and nothing could have been easier. Literally took less than a minute and did all I needed it to do. For the price of some apps, this one is awesome and so inexpensive at $2.99 a month. Truly a no-brainer!

Mrs.C's Herbs and Candles

I use this app to give customers the option to add gift wrap and a message to the order. The app was very easy to install and customize, and works really well for me and my customers. Very happy!