Super Gift Options: Valentines

Super Gift Options: Valentines

by Effective Apps

Add paid/free gift wrap, receipt & message for Valentine's Day

BeautyProphet

Easy to install and easy to understand, was exactly what we needed so customers could easily add gift wrap to their order. Customer service was quick to reply with my question and solved my minor issue immediately

Maisie Lane Co.

Super easy to set up! Needed a minor change with the spacing on the cart page and they fixed it asap.

Vanity Vegan Esthetics

Perfect and Beautiful.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

|c|o|l|o|u|r| of the day®

Super easy to use! I had no hussel installing the app and designing it appropriate to my needs. It does what it should immediatly :-)

Oasis At Home

This app was so easy to setup and worked straight away! So happy with this service, does exactly what its claims to do.

Zaaina Skincare

Simple, effective and does the job! Had a slight issue with gift box not showing up on Mobile and it was fixed with awesome support! Highly recommended.

Adorned By You

This Super Gift App works fantastically! easy to customize to your liking. Works really well and is affordable. Plus they are very responsive and helpfull.

Island Skin

I love this app! Easily customisable to your store and adds the perfect gifting upsell. Very fast and responsive customer service as well! Thank you

Life of Zaza

I'm excited about this app. I like that it will add to my customers' shopping experience by giving them gift receipt and wrapping options.

Bing Bang NYC

I like the simplicity of this app - very easy interface, extra points for being able to upload your own gift wrap image and choose colors for the buttons. Def recommend!