Super Gift Options: Valentines

Super Gift Options: Valentines

by Effective Apps

Boost Valentine's Day sales with gift wrap, receipt & message!

Big Boy Bamboo

Super Gift Options is a cool app that gives your store a Gift Wrapping & Gift Messaging option - FOR FREE! There was a formatting error on the shopping cart because of the way AfterPay interacted with the page. Shahar dug into the code, figured out what was happening, and not only fixed it, he made the page layout BETTER. BETTER! Thank you for a great app that will help us market our store for the holidays! BigBoyBamboo.com

The Chai Villain

It's a pretty decent app and it's free. Works well and doesn't take much effort to install and customise.

Jam+Rico

This app is super easy to use and an extra way for my customers to personalize their experience. I had a bit of an issue installing but the owner of the app was quick to answer my email and help me make it right! Love it!

Rock Gifts & Book Centre

The text alignment was off initially but the team quickly resolved it within 2 days! Now it's working perfectly. AWESOME!

sohya

I love it and super easy to set. Perfect for people who aren't tech savy. I has it set up and ready for use in under 3 minutes.

Personally She

This is a great FREE app. It's very easy to set up. It is also very easy for customers to fill out.

Sadhika Gupta

The app is super useful, adds a option to add gift wrap which is customisable and the customer service is excellent and very fast!

Athletic Brewing Company

Perfect for adding a gift message and put it into another field besides the Order Notes which we have to use for something else. Had one bug which i alerted the team on and they fixed right away!

Who We Are

Super great and usefull app. Very easy to install and setup. Exactly what I've been looking for since a lot of time.
Would be good to add an eco-friendly option. Other than that, it's perfect !

Bare Soul Shop

Amazing, just what I was looking for to offer gift wrapping on my store. Easy to install and customize.