Super Gift Options: Valentines

Super Gift Options: Valentines

by Effective Apps

Add paid/free gift wrap, receipt & message for Valentine's Day

Lindkart

The application is working well and as expected. I would give it 5 star if not for the fact that you can't have a wrap by product. Hope the functionality will be added in the future.

FabUGifts

I enjoyed how easy it was to use the app. I also like how I was able to customize everything. Very simple to use.

Citri California

This app does what it advertises but warning if you are using ReCharge app for subscription orders: this app is not compatible with ReCharge. It forces the customer to stay in Shopify's checkout instead of moving into ReCharge's and gives them a "SOLD OUT" error message on subscription products (preventing them from making the purchase). 4 stars because the app works well for one-time purchases.

jipsē candles

Super easy to install! Great price. However the font size to add gift is way to small. Also in the pop up the check box options overlaps text about gift note. Looks very bad.

Chalo Chalo Colombia

Very easy to install... Will try out the app for a while and then will update my review. For the time I've used it, works fine.

Pharaoh London Cosmetics UK Ltd

Easy to setup , will know over time how it performs. Priced well compared to other apps so am happy today to find an easy peasy app

Apostle Boutique

I haven't used it quite yet, so I can't comment on how it works, but so far customer service has been great!

All You Needle NZ

I have note really used the app yet, but it looks as though it will definately do what I need it to do. I have however experienced the most amazing level of service from the team behind the app, Shahar was very quick to get back to me, and extremely quick to fix my issue. Apart from that Shahar was really friendly. I would for that reason recommend this app, customer service is key.

The Ugley Mask Company

I am no expert to building websites, this is why we use shopify and all the apps that they offer. This app is easy and that is all we required. Would recommend.
Nothing not liked, I think the tab tghe customer ticks could be better design, but it does what I need ite for.

Evelyn Jane Company

I used this app to offer a gift wrap option for my store and wanted it to appear directly above the checkout button. Looks great so far. Excited to start using.

Previous 1