Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap

Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Multiple Paid/Free Gift Wrappings & Gift Message For Christmas

Firefly Farm and Mercantile

We love the app and the help to install it. You won' be disappointed with the app performance and flexibility or the service they provide in tech support.

33mm

The support team is super quick and efficient at solving any issues with the app - super easy to install and to execute as well. Would highly recommend for anyone!

Anar Gourmet Foods

Shahar did a great job addressing my problem. The app is pretty straight forward however, I somehow deleted an essential setting as IT is not my strength. However, it was an easily fixed by Shahar. Great app for a small business on a budget. I highly recommend it.

The bonniemob

Great App, works well. Shahar got in touch to offer help after setting it up and resoved a small placement issue straight away. Good customer service!

Loop.

Great customer service and easy to use. Really happy that they were able to fix my problem easily when I needed it.

Oui Manon

I use this app and it work pretty well! The option for gift wrap or only message is great. Good customer service too.

Ahuriri Pharmacy Napier | New Zealand

The app works well to offer gift wrapping options. Customer service very responsive and helpful. Thank you

Charlie and Fox

Such a great and easy-to-use app! I've been able to integrate gift wrapping options seamlessly into the checkout of my store. Absolutely recommend this app!

Doughsi

The support was incredible - I asked them to change the format to work in my theme and within a few hours it was completely set up.

Little Green Radicals

Great app that allows us to offer multiple gift wrapping options at cart page. Responsive customer service and can make custom adjustments that suit our needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20