QR Codes ‑ Super QR Codes

QR Codes ‑ Super QR Codes

by toolstr

UNLIMITED dynamic codes UNLIMITED scans, great marketing tool

Muscle Strong

The wort app I have used in my live , do I really need to writ this bullshit just see how is my logo I really donot

July 7, 2021

Hey there, I am really sorry for the inconvenience. I'll be reaching out to you on email to understand the problem correctly.

By Me 2 Style

I just downloaded this app so I am still testing it out. There is lot more to learn. I do like that I could add a logo to the QR code.

BroTagz

Too soon to tell. It works so far, but requiring this after the first one is idiotic. I can't evaluate this properly from one QR code.

April 11, 2021

Thanks for leaving the review. I am sure you are going to keep using it for creating discount codes QR codes to auto-apply discounts to a customer's cart and the dynamic link QR codes to build amazing marketing campaigns. You can add UTM parameters to the QR codes to measure the engagement on Google analytics. Feel free to contact us at support@toolstr.com for any queries.

BioTech Life Sciences

too early to tell yet, forced to leave a review to use it... which is a it annoying and I have to type 100 characters...

February 7, 2021

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I have sent an email to discuss your concern.

BuysArise

Pretty great and useful app actually. I would love to see some customization options since they don't have any.

April 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. Just let us know the customization you would want us to and I promise not to disappoint you. Go to the chat section of your dashboard and drop a message.