QR Codes ‑ Super QR Codes

QR Codes ‑ Super QR Codes

by toolstr

UNLIMITED dynamic codes UNLIMITED scans, great marketing tool

UIN PHILIPPINES boosted by Sacklings

perfect app for qr code creation in shopify. 5 stars! thank you for the convenience and easy interface

T&T Liberty Safes

I've had the app for over a week, and so far it's been great! Easy to use and the customer support has already been quick and helpful. Great app!

July 10, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review.😀

EXG Pro

Super QR is easy to use, works really well and even has customisation capabilities. Developer replied to a query I had very quickly and in a friendly manner. Highly recommend.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review. I am glad that you like the customization options on the app.

NOSOLO Brand

I really like this app. Being able to automatically apply coupon codes to a cart by scanning a QR Code – absolutely brilliant. This will really help with conversions. The customer service is great too. I had a question and they quickly got me an answer. I recommend this app for those who want to drive sales with QR Codes

February 7, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review. It's great to know that you are using the discount QR codes feature. It automatically applies any discount code to a customer's cart.

Couture Connoisseur

This was very user friendly! Easy to create codes! I loved the lil tour at the beginning and also the features that allow you to add a photo at the center of the code!

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. I am glad to know that you like the tour.

Lumière Rouge

Super speedy and helpful customer service! Rather than sending steps and links on how to fix the issue I was facing, customer service did it all for me within a few minutes :)

January 8, 2021

Thank you for leaving this review.

Pretty, Soft & Sexy LLC

great love it, just downloaded and cant wait to see just how it helps my business grow. wish the logo would show up more but its ok

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 😊. The logo has a maximum size limit to prevent the overlapping with the QR code. It's a technical limitation and unfortunately we can't do much about it.

The Christmas Tree Stand

Just started using and it seems like a good app. I'd love to be able to design the dynamic QR codes by adding our logo to it. This does not seem to be a feature yet. I also would love if there was a small white border around the logo in the center of the non-dynamic qr codes to make our logo more visible. We were able to design a qr code this way on another QR site generator, but we prefer to use something that integrates w/ shopify. ***Update: I originally gave this 4 stars cause I'd like to seem more features, but changed to 5 stars b/c customer service was really fast and helpful. They also said they'll be working on the features I requested.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback and I promise to add the requested features within 24-48 hours.

Bucks Spices and Gourmet Pantry

I need to be able to point to a particular and simple collection of products so that people who look in my retail window and who don't want to come in can select and buy from a curated list of "grab and go" products. I'll add alerts for these orders so that, like a take-out restaurant, these orders will be separate from our batch fulfillment process and someone can grab their order of a shelf and get it to them. I needed a bit of support due to some technicality. Support was friendly and responsive. If you need a simple but powerful QR code redirect app, this is a good one to consider!

November 11, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review. We are always there to help you.

Nursery 2 U

works well so far :) i have just downloaded it i had top pay straight away to download the qr codes even though it is supposed to be a free trial

November 6, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving the review. Your 1 day free trial is active right now. You will not get charged before the 1 day trial ends.

Previous 1