Recenze (4)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 25 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
21. květen 2024

I was blown away by the quality of the videos this app creates. They feel like they were custom-made by a professional video editor. I still can't believe this app is free! I've used several paid video apps before, but none of them come close to this one. It also makes it super easy to showcase the videos on your store. Highly recommended!

Chromatic Press
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
Vývojář Storeprops odpověděl 23. květen 2024

Everybody at the Storeprops team is super excited after reading your review. Thank you for inspiring us! We’ll keep crafting awesome products for the Shopify community. If you encounter any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@storeprops.com. You'll always be a VIP customer at Storeprops.

25. březen 2024

This is pretty cool. The videos created so far are really good. It would be great if there were more styles of videos. Currently I’m able to create only one type.

blendinsports
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 13 dny
Vývojář Storeprops odpověděl 26. březen 2024

We're delighted to hear that our app was helpful. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience.

We're currently working on adding more video categories. We'll let you know as soon as new categories are added. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

11. duben 2024

Really good app to create video with product

FrankyShop
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář Storeprops odpověděl 13. duben 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you're loving our app! Your support means the world to us.