Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

by 2B I/O

Boost sales with labels, stickers and badges on product images

MINOR BANDS

Best watermark app. I have literally tried others and immediately deleted theirs. But Super Watermarks truly is an easy app to use and its great quality, as soon as you download the app, you are greeted witha hello and they are willing to assist you. For example, I added 4 more pics to an existing photo and the developer/customer support member helped me immediately. Was very professional and quick to respond. What makes it amazing is they are willing to actually help you. They dont see the customer as just quick $. They want to make sure your money is well spent and that they provide the highest quakity app and service. Thank you again Hong! Your app is awesome. Only thing I want to add is jf you can increase the file size if the icon watermark we can upload to more than 5mb, that would be great :).

December 30, 2020

Thank you for trusting and using Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app.

BELLA BANA

Customer service is very quick and great. Hong helped us to set up the watermark for our store. The stickers are pretty cool, thanks so much

December 3, 2020

ENKINDLER

Very cool app, does exactly what I want it to and very easy to use! Would highly recommend to everyone.

Made For Her Label

BEAUTIFUL APP .. TOTALLY LOVE USING THIS ONE ..
IT EASILY ADDS WATERMARKS AND EVEN LOGOS IF NEEDED .
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

What's 5upp

This app has decent product badges that I need at a very reasonable price. One of the best apps on Shopify for me. Keep it up

ariafashionstore

Great customer support, quick reply, I had a question about the process of adding watermark and they helped me well. Defintely recommend

ManningsMeat

Processing time is sometimes quite long, maybe because of my amount of products. But the support team is so nice and helpful.
Thank you!

Herzog

Easy to use and great customization tools. Like being able to upload my own designs to use as badges. Definitely recommend.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for the review ^^ This is our motivation to develop more outstanding features in the future.

What I Appreciate Most

My revenue increased more than 30% last month when I used the product badges. Happy & Loving it! Recommend it!!!

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review ^^ Please stay tuned to explore new sets of product badges with Super Watermarks

hurmine

The product labels are very matchy with my images, I don't have to design the labels anymore. All I need is in this app

November 20, 2020