Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

Boost sales for store with labels, stickers, tags and badges

Free plan available

Made For Her Label

BEAUTIFUL APP .. TOTALLY LOVE USING THIS ONE ..
IT EASILY ADDS WATERMARKS AND EVEN LOGOS IF NEEDED .
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

December 2, 2020

Thank you for trusting and using Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app.

What's 5upp

This app has decent product badges that I need at a very reasonable price. One of the best apps on Shopify for me. Keep it up

ariafashionstore

Great customer support, quick reply, I had a question about the process of adding watermark and they helped me well. Defintely recommend

ManningsMeat

Thank you!

Herzog

Easy to use and great customization tools. Like being able to upload my own designs to use as badges. Definitely recommend.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for the review ^^ This is our motivation to develop more outstanding features in the future.

What I Appreciate Most

My revenue increased more than 30% last month when I used the product badges. Happy & Loving it! Recommend it!!!

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review ^^ Please stay tuned to explore new sets of product badges with Super Watermarks

hurmine

The product labels are very matchy with my images, I don't have to design the labels anymore. All I need is in this app

November 20, 2020

Thank you for the review ^^ Hope you are always happy Super Watermarks

Gamerz style

The feature of adding text is incredible and easy. It seemed like I was doing an easy editing on my store.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for giving us the motivation to develop new outstanding features ^^ please stay tuned with us for more

Niagara College Teaching Winery

We used this app to add stickers and badges to our online store and it helped us convey messages directly to our customers more effectively. It would be even more useful if we are able to customize the text on these stickers/badges. Overall the app is very useful and easy to use, thank you.

October 30, 2020

Thank you soooo much ^^ Your review really made our day! Hopefully you are always happy using Super Watermarks and good luck with your business.

Bách Hóa Vip

Processing time is sometimes quite long, maybe because of my amount of products. But the support team is so nice and helpful. Thanks!

October 26, 2020

I'm sending my grate to you, with love ^^
Hope you are always happy with Super Watermarks