Super Watermarks: Xmas booster

Boost BFCM for store with labels, stickers, tags and badges

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bách Hóa Vip

Time spent using app 1 minute

Processing time is sometimes quite long, maybe because of my amount of products. But the support team is so nice and helpful. Thanks!

October 26, 2020

I'm sending my grate to you, with love ^^
Hope you are always happy with Super Watermarks

Vina Shops

Time spent using app 3 minutes

The feature of adding text is incredible. It seemed like I was doing an
easy editing game and the result is just WOW!

October 25, 2020

This review from you really inspires us a lot ^^ Thank you so much

New Vinyl Clock

Location Ukraine

Very handy application. Super fast service, responsive and help with any problems.I recommend to use. And thanks to the developers

CAPITOL OPTICAL

Location Singapore

I'm impressed on the number of badges, this app has enough badges to help product photos stand out to customers. Highly recommend.

October 8, 2020

Thank you for your review ^^ We are so glad you like the app.
Have a great day!

Pilar Canovas Art

Location Mexico

Really easy to use, and an excellent support, all my photos are now protected, i highly rcomend it for your watermark needs!

September 30, 2020

Thank you so much ^^ Wish you all the best for your business and always be happy with Super Watermarks.

supermarket88

Location Vietnam

This app is brilliant. I have been looking for an app that could help me mark all product photos as pre-order items. I spent hours searching on app store, asking for recommendations on groups,... and I found this. I just need to apply a pre-order sticker on all my product photos, and am able to remove it or add another sticker whenever I want. Thanks for developing such a great app. I’m going to pay

August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for this lovely review

Steel My Mug

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like this app. It is very user-friendly and saves me a lot of effort. Thank you for creating it!

ShowerPouch

Time spent using app 1 day

Customer service is stellar! I had an IT issue. They answered my message and got me up and running in less than 5 minutes.

AutoPartsBasket

Location Cyprus

Really Easy App which does what is supposed to do !
I had a problem and the support team helped me immediately !

June 9, 2020

Dear AutoPrartsBasket, thank you for that 💖review, it like this make our hard work worth it! Don't forget this week we add a set of Father’s Day stickers, I hope it'll look superb in your store and you love it. Thank you again and do let us know whenever you need anything.

Vibes On Top

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this product very well, the app runs smoothly, without any petty errors, it saves me a lot of things

June 9, 2020

Vibes On Top, Thank you for the review! We're doing our best to bring awesome stickers to you as fast as possible. It's great to know that you found it useful! 🙂