Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

Boost sales for store with labels, stickers, tags and badges

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BIA Germany

Location Germany

Just a simple, amazing app. Had a little problem and the chat-support helped me immediately! Still sceptical that such a good app+support is free.

May 27, 2020

Thank you so much for this honor!

kaeraz

Updated my review as customer service was very response in resolving my problem. App works great now and does exactly what I need, even on mobile. Love it!

May 20, 2020

Dear Kearaz,

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. I appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Ace Cards & Collectibles

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Finally the app made a new update!!
The app's CEO, Long Luc is a good listener and a great father. His assistance, Hong Nguyen is very helpful and friendly too.
Added new features which the campaigns are removable.
More new plans to suit more user as well.

May 13, 2020

Hi Ace Cards & Collectibles, thank you for that 💖 review, it likes this to make our hard work worth it! I hope you continue to use and favor our app. If you would like any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact me

Stuff & Trends

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

It is really a GREAT app, it works beatiful and perfect, with many options I could get the perfect watermark stamp on each of my product images with a few clicks, thanks!

Dear Stuff & Trends,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Ciggy Point

Time spent using app About 1 month

Just WOW. Works perfect and it`s F R E E!!!
Previously used demo version other app and it was so annoying getting this message - please leave Review and actually I could not do this for some reason!

Dear Ciggy Point,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team!

1 2 3 5 Next