Super Watermarks: Valentine

Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
May 21, 2020

Just a simple, amazing app. Had a little problem and the chat-support helped me immediately! Still sceptical that such a good app+support is free.

BIA Germany
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 days
2B I/O replied May 27, 2020

Thank you so much for this honor!

Edited May 24, 2020

Updated my review as customer service was very response in resolving my problem. App works great now and does exactly what I need, even on mobile. Love it!

kaeraz
Time spent using app: 29 days
2B I/O replied May 20, 2020

Dear Kearaz,

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. I appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Edited June 10, 2020

Finally the app made a new update!!
The app's CEO, Long Luc is a good listener and a great father. His assistance, Hong Nguyen is very helpful and friendly too.
Added new features which the campaigns are removable.
More new plans to suit more user as well.

Ace Cards & Collectibles
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
2B I/O replied May 13, 2020

Hi Ace Cards & Collectibles, thank you for that 💖 review, it likes this to make our hard work worth it! I hope you continue to use and favor our app. If you would like any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact me

May 8, 2020

It is really a GREAT app, it works beatiful and perfect, with many options I could get the perfect watermark stamp on each of my product images with a few clicks, thanks!

Stuff & Trends
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Dear Stuff & Trends,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

April 19, 2020

Just WOW. Works perfect and it`s F R E E!!!
Previously used demo version other app and it was so annoying getting this message - please leave Review and actually I could not do this for some reason!

Ciggy Point
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Dear Ciggy Point,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team!