Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

by 2B I/O

Boost sales with labels, stickers and badges on product images

Food For Foodies

*** Be cautious that should you want to delete this app, you will have products stuck with watermarks that can't be deleted.*** I have a large catalogue and this app makes it really difficult to add just a select new number or new products to a campaign.
Also I've emailed twice asking for the watermarks to be removed off my products as I want to delete the app and move to a more efficient app. However I've had no more responses and the watermarks can't be removed from my images, hence the poor response.
The app crashed several times over the last few months and customer service had to often help fix the errors, which was often a 12-24 hour turnaround. I wouldn't recommend this solution for stores with large catalogues.
I'm honestly really cross that I now have half a store with watermarks!

July 26, 2021

Hi Sandy,

We are so sad to hear that you have had such a poor experience that you no longer want to work with us. We’re all sorry for a lot of inconveniences we’ve caused for the you and put you into the terrible situation. When receiving your email, we were really ashamed and knew that our apologies cannot make up for our mistakes.

About your issue, our Tech team has been jumping on it in priority, and we promise to recover the original images for your store within 12 hours. We will let you know as soon as it's fixed.

The fixing-bug process has lasted longer than expectation because there was an unexpected fault from our system when we tried to upgrade data to maintain the stable performance of application for the next releases.
This situation has taught us a lot. We know that has influenced your business, so we’re actively trying to minimize the possibility of this happening again. We hope that you will see our application's improvement.

Once again, we still want to give my sincerest apology to you.

Kind Regards,
The Super Watermarks team.

We Love Doggos

Could not revert changes for over 100 products, corrupted half of the images and now the software is bugged at "1 second remaining" whenever we're trying to revert the Watermarks, use at your own risk of having to reupload all your products images...

April 27, 2021

Hi,

We're really sorry for bringing you such a bad experience. To solve the problem, we have unlisted our app on Shopify store in order to check and fix the bug. Hopefully, in the near future, when we have done, we will have a chance to serve you. Once again, we would like to extend our sincere apologies to you.

Have a nice day and good luck with your business!

Electroniks-India®

We lost 850+ product images. They were not able to restore the images back to the original ones.
This is the reply we received from their team -
"You have created a lot of confusing campaigns and NOTIFIED US OF A MAJOR SYSTEM ERROR. We have tried to do the best we can but your images cannot be restored automatically.
We sent you an email with the original image file attached. Please check your email inbox
We are sorry for the inconvenience!!"

This will make us put additional 150-200 hours in editing all the listings.

May 26, 2020

We are so sorry for any inconvenience our application has caused to you. We have been trying our best to restore your original images for you, but too many campaigns that leave bugs on each other were running, and unluckily, the number of images is too large to be recovered without leaving any errors.
We sincerely apologize for the problem.
Hope that you will have a better experience with us next time. We have improved our data infrastructure to give you better service.
Wish you a great day!