Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

by 2B I/O

The next level of boosting sales with product badges

Bradford Insulation

I searched high and low for a product badge app. This one is by far the simplest and most intuitive to use. The support is super responsive and there is a large library of ready-made badges to choose from. If you just need a single badge for your site, you can get away with using the free version.

April 8, 2021

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at the Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app.

At Home Finds

Hello, I have uninstalled the app but the watermarks retained. How can I remove it all? I had to uninstall it due to a limited time offer on my promotions, although it does its job but I had to stop due to out of stock and change on promotion reasons. Thank you. Update: Support is awesome! Thanks so much for your help. My concern is now solved =)

February 16, 2021

Hi,
Our customer support team is checking for you right now. Please stay tuned and pay attention to your email box, our staff will reach out to you in a few minutes.
Thank you and have a good day!

Charms21

More templates of the sticker would be nice, but overall the app is awesome and worth it. Recommend for this season to boost your campaigns.

January 25, 2021

Thank you for trusting and using Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app.

Giordana Cycling

Great app to use to display your own badges. Have found it useful across a lot of different messages we display on the product and collection pages. Sales, new arrivals, new colors available, nice to be able to design our own badge and add it in!

January 25, 2021

HouseofDogs.no

Very easy to use, very good function, very intuitive. Finally an app with decent looks, and it is very easy to use own designed badges as well.

SuperBoom Co.

The application is really great. Only 30 minutes I can process all product photos in my store easily

MorenoBHLV

This app introduces some great badges that I never thought I would need them so much. I recommended you.

MINOR BANDS

Best watermark app. I have literally tried others and immediately deleted theirs. But Super Watermarks truly is an easy app to use and its great quality, as soon as you download the app, you are greeted witha hello and they are willing to assist you. For example, I added 4 more pics to an existing photo and the developer/customer support member helped me immediately. Was very professional and quick to respond. What makes it amazing is they are willing to actually help you. They dont see the customer as just quick $. They want to make sure your money is well spent and that they provide the highest quakity app and service. Thank you again Hong! Your app is awesome. Only thing I want to add is jf you can increase the file size if the icon watermark we can upload to more than 5mb, that would be great :).

BELLA BANA

Customer service is very quick and great. Hong helped us to set up the watermark for our store. The stickers are pretty cool, thanks so much

December 3, 2020

ENKINDLER

Very cool app, does exactly what I want it to and very easy to use! Would highly recommend to everyone.

December 2, 2020