Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

Boost sales for store with labels, stickers, tags and badges

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CompAsia

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to display watermarks with, a simple and straightforward interface. And Hong is very helpful in assisting our queries.

Vision Direct Club

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is a lifesaver, as we had so many skus it took us a long time to update images. with this app it helps save time and it allows us to focus on matters that most - sales! thank you guys for the app!

Zaldia

Location India

Great App to add watermark and also u will get a good selection of stickers to choose from. On top of that great Customer Support from Hong. Keep it up team. Cheers:)

December 6, 2021

Hi Chandan, thank you for trusting and using Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app 😘

Sonic Brush®

Location Poland

Amazing app, perfect to add watermarks on all your products pictures. The support is great and answers all your questions quickly. I definitely recommend this app!

December 1, 2021

Hi Yoann,
Thanks for your review. We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!
Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app 😘

BjK Production

Support team stayed in contact with me when a Issue came. They did all the watermarks for me so I wouldn't have to. Great app and team be sure to download it you won't regret it!

November 29, 2021

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. I appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.
Love you 😘

AccountsOfLegends

Location Cyprus

Really good application. When i had questions or something was unclear, the support team was really quick with helping me out.

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your sincere review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!

Location Ireland

Really thanks to the support team that helped me solve the design problem of the store, will continue to use the application

November 11, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're doing our best to bring awesome stickers to you as fast as possible. It's great to know that you found it useful! 🥰

Kendamil

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Highly recommend, a great app to use especially around the holidays, adding discount badges to products actually makes customers buy more.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for trusting and using Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app 😘

Doug's

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent app. Easy to use, effective and really great support. I had some trouble getting set up and the developer helped me out immediately. Highly recommended!

bibhair

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

an excellent experience My problems were all solved, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove theeeeee service.

July 7, 2021

We will share this with the our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!

Previous 1 3 4 5