Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

Super Watermarks ‑ Badges

by 2B I/O

Boost sales with labels, stickers and badges on product images

Doug's

Excellent app. Easy to use, effective and really great support. I had some trouble getting set up and the developer helped me out immediately. Highly recommended!

bibhair

an excellent experience My problems were all solved, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove theeeeee service.

July 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your sincere review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We will share this with the our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!

LuckyStar Sneaker

Just a simple app and easy to use. The app works great now and does exactly what I need. Should update more new stickers

June 6, 2021

Thank you so much for trusting and using Super Watermarks. We have been updating new stickers every week and trying to give you the best app by far on Shopify.

Bradford Insulation

I searched high and low for a product badge app. This one is by far the simplest and most intuitive to use. The support is super responsive and there is a large library of ready-made badges to choose from. If you just need a single badge for your site, you can get away with using the free version.

April 8, 2021

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at the Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app.

At Home Finds

Hello, I have uninstalled the app but the watermarks retained. How can I remove it all? I had to uninstall it due to a limited time offer on my promotions, although it does its job but I had to stop due to out of stock and change on promotion reasons. Thank you. Update: Support is awesome! Thanks so much for your help. My concern is now solved =)

February 16, 2021

Hi,
Our customer support team is checking for you right now. Please stay tuned and pay attention to your email box, our staff will reach out to you in a few minutes.
Thank you and have a good day!

Charms21

More templates of the sticker would be nice, but overall the app is awesome and worth it. Recommend for this season to boost your campaigns.

January 25, 2021

Thank you for trusting and using Super Watermarks. Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app.

Giordana Cycling

Great app to use to display your own badges. Have found it useful across a lot of different messages we display on the product and collection pages. Sales, new arrivals, new colors available, nice to be able to design our own badge and add it in!

January 25, 2021

HouseofDogs.no

Very easy to use, very good function, very intuitive. Finally an app with decent looks, and it is very easy to use own designed badges as well.

SuperBoom Co.

Great Support. It is very fastttt we had a problem and it was resolved by it.
I highly recommended that App.

MorenoBHLV

This app introduces some great badges that I never thought I would need them so much. I recommended you.

Previous 1 3 4