Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

by Superchargify

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

Xarp

Customer service is always present even out of business hours. Page layout is the best compared to any other amp page in shopify store.

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review & feedback! Stay tuned for our next release!

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

www.kollectivise.com

Kevin was astounding!...Little bit of coding required to fix theme integration with AMP but that was all.AMP looks great!.I even wondered if i could swap it for my current theme :) Thats how much i liked it.Anyways, good job. Fast customer support (NB: Use the chat box, its faster than email).

April 17, 2020

Haha, thank you so much for your wonderful review! Stay tuned for our next release!

SAAWLEE™

I had problems after changing the theme but they solved the problem on my site, basically this application is the best in its field, I tried a lot of the application but I order this

April 6, 2020

Workologic

Wonderful prompt support. Kevin was awesome. Resolved the issue within seconds. I use this App for the PWA (Web App) feature and it works just awesome.

March 22, 2020

Sex Machines Adult Toy Store

Originally a 1 star. Had an issue that needed to be worked out due to my theme. They communicated quickly and resolved the issue.

Thank you.

March 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

HorseworldEU

Very good job they did. The app works great for my store. And very easy to use too.
www.horseworldeu.com

March 6, 2020

REDANGELS

I have used other AMP apps in past but this one has more functionalities and is easy to use.Whats really good about it is that it really has almost all the functionalities for a ecommerce site in my opinion.It has really helped me out and i will recommed this to my friends if they ask me!!!!

February 19, 2020

Israel-Cart

Amazing app there are many features and the support is even better, they help immediately and know a lot about them app. 5 stars !

February 12, 2020

Pay Off Shops

I have installed the app for its must-have features, and I reached out for the customer team to help me with installation and them replied within 1 minute! which is absolutely re-assuring that I have made the right choice. Highly Recommended

February 2, 2020

No Shave Life LLC

I tried one other PWA app before this. It broke something on my website and the developer was unresponsive. Superchargify and Kevin are a breath of fresh air. He helped me configure the app. He even programmed an option I requested into the app in under 3 hours. So far my website is faster and I haven't even started using all the functionality yet. IMO Kevin and Superchargify deserve 5 stars and your consideration!

January 5, 2020