Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

by Superchargify

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

tokyojapancollective

Verified that AMP is set up on the store and is much, much faster. This is worth to have for sure! I highly recommend.

January 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Stay tuned for our next release!

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

What can I say, Kevin's team official and kind service makes here a big difference, These guys helped us on any issue we came up with, even made a special TUT for us so we can carefully make some optimizations changes on our google ads. this app is a must one for any store that wants to get to the next level, 70% of shoppers use the smartphone we have to meet expectations, page-load of more than 5 seconds and you're out. AMP+PWA For $ 9 there is no question here.

December 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Stay tuned for our next release!

StarLight Hub Online

The app i call compared to the rest .Easy to setup and support always available from the developers.Thanks

December 21, 2019

The Celtic Ranch

Kevin was amazing. He not only took the time to let me know that something was wrong in our theme code but he also fixed it after I went to my themes developers and they said "that's just how it is". I cannot thank him enough.

Plus now we have a web app which I am really excited about.

December 9, 2019

Cranberry Hair

Very usefull APP, and very nice support. Thank you, Kevin. Very usefull APP, and very nice support. Thank you, Kevin.

December 8, 2019

Shop Double Icon

Kevin was VERY helpful and helped me answer any questions i had for the app. I was also able to understand better then before. With Superchargify your website will be optimized for sure!!

December 4, 2019

JULIE MODA

They support have been helpful when I have been in contact with them. I'm still waiting for my AMP pages to start ranking, but I feel this app will be very helpful

November 29, 2019

Pringo

Wow am really impressed by Superchargify. Was having some difficulties with our store and reached out to the support team, who responded super fast and helped us so much. Thank you Superchargify! You now have us as loyal fans. :)
Update: My mobile page was loading at a slow 20s, and now after Superchargify, it loads in less than 2s. Super fast. Thank you!

November 28, 2019

Haha! We are thrilled to having you onboard, and thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Icon Hookah

So far the app offers the most customization options and very quick support. Unlike in other apps I was able to customize and make the AMP theme look very close to my original theme. They say with the new update we'll have even more customization options. I would really want to change the look of the cart icon.

November 14, 2019

Lentematic.com

We had some questions in the beginning and the Superchargify team replied quickly and as many times we needed.

The app works great, Google Search Console shows everything working fine with no errors in the AMP version of our site.

The AMP pages are super fast!

November 13, 2019