Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

by Superchargify

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

Pay Off Shops

I have installed the app for its must-have features, and I reached out for the customer team to help me with installation and them replied within 1 minute! which is absolutely re-assuring that I have made the right choice. Highly Recommended

February 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Stay tuned for our next release!

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

No Shave Life LLC

I tried one other PWA app before this. It broke something on my website and the developer was unresponsive. Superchargify and Kevin are a breath of fresh air. He helped me configure the app. He even programmed an option I requested into the app in under 3 hours. So far my website is faster and I haven't even started using all the functionality yet. IMO Kevin and Superchargify deserve 5 stars and your consideration!

January 5, 2020

tokyojapancollective

Verified that AMP is set up on the store and is much, much faster. This is worth to have for sure! I highly recommend.

January 1, 2020

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

What can I say, Kevin's team official and kind service makes here a big difference, These guys helped us on any issue we came up with, even made a special TUT for us so we can carefully make some optimizations changes on our google ads. this app is a must one for any store that wants to get to the next level, 70% of shoppers use the smartphone we have to meet expectations, page-load of more than 5 seconds and you're out. AMP+PWA For $ 9 there is no question here.

December 24, 2019

StarLight Hub Online

The app i call compared to the rest .Easy to setup and support always available from the developers.Thanks

December 21, 2019

The Celtic Ranch

Kevin was amazing. He not only took the time to let me know that something was wrong in our theme code but he also fixed it after I went to my themes developers and they said "that's just how it is". I cannot thank him enough.

Plus now we have a web app which I am really excited about.

December 9, 2019

Cranberry Hair

Very usefull APP, and very nice support. Thank you, Kevin. Very usefull APP, and very nice support. Thank you, Kevin.

December 8, 2019

Shop Double Icon

Kevin was VERY helpful and helped me answer any questions i had for the app. I was also able to understand better then before. With Superchargify your website will be optimized for sure!!

December 4, 2019

JULIE MODA

They support have been helpful when I have been in contact with them. I'm still waiting for my AMP pages to start ranking, but I feel this app will be very helpful

November 29, 2019

Pringo

Wow am really impressed by Superchargify. Was having some difficulties with our store and reached out to the support team, who responded super fast and helped us so much. Thank you Superchargify! You now have us as loyal fans. :)
Update: My mobile page was loading at a slow 20s, and now after Superchargify, it loads in less than 2s. Super fast. Thank you!

November 28, 2019

Haha! We are thrilled to having you onboard, and thank you so much for your wonderful review!