Superchargify ‑ AMP + PWA

Superchargify ‑ AMP + PWA

by Etherbit Labs

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

Singletrack Apparel

My site went from 3.5 seconds load time to a little over 1 second according to Google...which is huge. There is a lot of functionality in this software. For example, aside from creating AMP pages it also has recommended products ability. I was going to ad another app to do this but no need to now. Also, this company is excellent to work with. Their support is fast and they're open to enhancements. Highly recommend working with this group.

October 15, 2019

First of all, thank you so much for your time & patience. We are very grateful because of customers like you :)

Again, thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

FeathersNjewelz

Fantastic Support and love how everything is built in and easy to navigate! and the site loads so much faster using AMP :)

October 12, 2019

Loa Skin

Really excited to be using this app for AMP. You can really customize it to the original look of your website, and the customer service is absolutely incredible and fast!

October 6, 2019

İyi İndirdik!

is a perfect app. I have everything I want. a user-friendly application. I would definitely recommend.

October 5, 2019

The Helix Store

Love this app. I have used a different Amp app which it did something wrong to my theme store but not this app by superchargify it's been wonderful app to use.

October 1, 2019

The Mac Support Store

The app is really well thought out and the best we could find in the Shopify store. We initially had a few bugs but not from this app. We had installed other AMP products and they affected our Theme code. So we reached out to the developer and he responded immediately and cleaned up the junk code and validated his App as working. He also suggested we check back in a few days after Google re-crawled to make sure all was good. Good app, 5-star customer service.

September 30, 2019

Married with Aloha, Hawaii

A must for your online store! Don't let any little bugs or settings discourage you. Just hit the chat and someone is there to answer your question 24/7 (and fix issues... amazing) Either there is more than one Kevin or this guy never sleeps. My AMP pages are showing in Google in under 24 hours!!!!

September 25, 2019

Haha! Kevin does sleep. He is pedantic about the product, just like rest of our team, and hence sometime, we do kill extra hours now and then :)

Again, thank you so much for your amazing review and time!

Exquissence

I had just gotten through the initial set-up myself and submitted the new sitemap to Google, but I still had some questions about the app to make sure it was working. I got a tonne of help from Kevin who explained everything clearly and now I'm really confident that I've made the right decision with Superchargify. It takes about a week for the AMP pages to appear on Google searches, so I'm looking forward to that. So far with initial tests, our product pages are much faster and I'm very happy with this app.

September 23, 2019

TrendPony

This app is a must! I have over 50% cart abandonment hahaha I think it is because the mobile site is cr*p so this will certainly help. Special thanks to Kevin at the helpdesk!!

September 12, 2019

PopularUp

this is the most flexible AMP App in the store, we have almost-full control over the page section, basic CSS properties, etc.
If you are looking for "full control", it will be in with the "custom CSS" that I hope it can ready next month(Oct/2019);
also to mention the support/Kevin helps me a lot, explaining the very details to us.

September 9, 2019