Superchargify ‑ AMP + PWA

Superchargify ‑ AMP + PWA

by Etherbit Labs

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

REDANGELS

I have used other AMP apps in past but this one has more functionalities and is easy to use.Whats really good about it is that it really has almost all the functionalities for a ecommerce site in my opinion.It has really helped me out and i will recommed this to my friends if they ask me!!!!

February 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Stay tuned for our next release!

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

Treasured Sports Cards

mainly need the pwa and this app is great for it! great working app on browser and on mobile, aswell as great support!

February 17, 2020

Israel-Cart

Amazing app there are many features and the support is even better, they help immediately and know a lot about them app. 5 stars !

February 12, 2020

Pay Off Shops

I have installed the app for its must-have features, and I reached out for the customer team to help me with installation and them replied within 1 minute! which is absolutely re-assuring that I have made the right choice. Highly Recommended

February 2, 2020

No Shave Life LLC

I tried one other PWA app before this. It broke something on my website and the developer was unresponsive. Superchargify and Kevin are a breath of fresh air. He helped me configure the app. He even programmed an option I requested into the app in under 3 hours. So far my website is faster and I haven't even started using all the functionality yet. IMO Kevin and Superchargify deserve 5 stars and your consideration!

January 5, 2020

tokyojapancollective

Verified that AMP is set up on the store and is much, much faster. This is worth to have for sure! I highly recommend.

January 1, 2020

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

What can I say, Kevin's team official and kind service makes here a big difference, These guys helped us on any issue we came up with, even made a special TUT for us so we can carefully make some optimizations changes on our google ads. this app is a must one for any store that wants to get to the next level, 70% of shoppers use the smartphone we have to meet expectations, page-load of more than 5 seconds and you're out. AMP+PWA For $ 9 there is no question here.

December 24, 2019

StarLight Hub Online

The app i call compared to the rest .Easy to setup and support always available from the developers.Thanks

December 21, 2019

The Celtic Ranch

Kevin was amazing. He not only took the time to let me know that something was wrong in our theme code but he also fixed it after I went to my themes developers and they said "that's just how it is". I cannot thank him enough.

Plus now we have a web app which I am really excited about.

December 9, 2019

Cranberry Hair

Very usefull APP, and very nice support. Thank you, Kevin. Very usefull APP, and very nice support. Thank you, Kevin.

December 8, 2019