Superchargify ‑ AMP + PWA

Superchargify ‑ AMP + PWA

by Etherbit Labs

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

Shop Double Icon

Kevin was VERY helpful and helped me answer any questions i had for the app. I was also able to understand better then before. With Superchargify your website will be optimized for sure!!

December 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

JULIE MODA

They support have been helpful when I have been in contact with them. I'm still waiting for my AMP pages to start ranking, but I feel this app will be very helpful

November 29, 2019

Pringo

Wow am really impressed by Superchargify. Was having some difficulties with our store and reached out to the support team, who responded super fast and helped us so much. Thank you Superchargify! You now have us as loyal fans. :)
Update: My mobile page was loading at a slow 20s, and now after Superchargify, it loads in less than 2s. Super fast. Thank you!

November 28, 2019

Haha! We are thrilled to having you onboard, and thank you so much for your wonderful review!

PRECIOVS

I was using a 2017 AMP app that was completely obsolete. I tried setting up with superchargify and the interface was really easy to use and some things were already pre-loaded like the Google Analytics tag. I love it so far.

November 27, 2019

Icon Hookah

So far the app offers the most customization options and very quick support. Unlike in other apps I was able to customize and make the AMP theme look very close to my original theme. They say with the new update we'll have even more customization options. I would really want to change the look of the cart icon.

November 14, 2019

Lentematic.com

We had some questions in the beginning and the Superchargify team replied quickly and as many times we needed.

The app works great, Google Search Console shows everything working fine with no errors in the AMP version of our site.

The AMP pages are super fast!

November 13, 2019

Spinelli.Store

good support,good support,good support,good support,good support,good support,good support,good support,good support,

November 11, 2019

Haha! Thank you so much for your wonderful review :)

Fla Coastal

We've tried out other PWA apps before but Superchargify is the only one that truly bundles all the goodies into one "Super App", pun intended.
Firm believer that if you deliver excellence in the freemium version of your app, you are far more likely to see conversions on the paid versions of your app!
Superchargify offers a dashboard that breaks down every nook & cranny of the app and how it is working for you. It also clearly shows the options that would be available to you if you were to upgrade. Kudos to the devs on this, because this benefits the consumer and the app itself.

Superchargify offers a crazy amount of customization beyond your store logo in just the free version alone! Again, delivering excellence! They offer a custom footer message, such as your brand's slogan or catch phrase; "Life is better on The Coast". They offer a live preview of how your app will work, and allow you to search for and select the exact product you want to preview. Upon install, they inherit your stores color theme down to the buttons, of course they do allow you to change this as well! The amount of customization goes above and beyond other apps available through Shopify! If you want even more custom options at your fingertips just upgrade :)

Their customer service is top! They were able to see that we had installed other PWA apps previously and quickly identify the code that was left over after we uninstalled these apps. Once this lingering code was removed Superchargify worked perfectly as promised. HUGE THANKS to Kevin for delivering excellence and helping us to get the app rolling properly!

Highly recommended friends!

Thank you Kevin & Superchargify Team!

November 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are very grateful to customers like you who have helped us polishing our product and directing the changes. :)

Guitars On Main

They have been helpful when I have any issues. I'm still waiting for my AMP pages to start ranking, but I feel this app will be helpful in the long run. The features are good, and they keep improving. You can't lose with the 30-day free trial.

November 1, 2019

Retrolistic

So Far So Good. Had A previous App That Was Expensive. This Is Much Better for the money.
Would Recommend This App.

October 26, 2019