Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

Superchargify AMP, PWA & more

by Superchargify

Load pages 4x faster. Increase engagement. Boost sales.

Cotton Rack

When I downloaded it, I was worried about how streamlined the process will be. I was surprised by the ease with which I was able to get through all of it. Apart from that, really appreciate Kevin who is always available for communication and to help you out with your queries. Keep up the good work.

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Stay tuned for our next release!

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out on support@superchargify.com or just drop a message on our live chat widget!

equatorialmakit

one of the best pwa app for sure, i love it

June 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Stay tuned for our next release!

Hanf und Hemp

Well, the support is phenomenal! I had some issues and was promptly helped out. The App appears to work perfectly and very nicely. Love the customization and price is good too!

June 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review & feedback! Stay tuned for our next release!

DIVNI Athleisure from Brazil

Very Good support and works really well on the shopify theme we use. paid plan can be important for better performance and features

May 31, 2020

HOZEN

We chosen Superchargify for one of our client because it really easy to install so our client can handle it on their own in the future. The AMP & PWA work really well, and the support is the best part, fast and informative. Highly recommended.

May 26, 2020

Diligence1International

This app supercharged my store and the best out there if you want to get AMP and PWA for you online shop in search engines and this app has a free plan as well. Support is top of the line as well as they really fix your support problems unlike some other app that only pretend to fix.

May 25, 2020

Favi Foods

Very easy to use and has helped us with organic traffic coming from search engines, support was very helpful when I had questions.

May 13, 2020

Xarp

Customer service is always present even out of business hours. Page layout is the best compared to any other amp page in shopify store.

May 4, 2020

Tylko Zdrowe Produkty

Amazing quick support by Kevin (on a Saturday!). Not only does this app help my SEO ratings, but it also discovered that a different app (Booster) was messing up my Facebook Pixel integration. Can't recommend enough

May 2, 2020

www.kollectivise.com

Kevin was astounding!...Little bit of coding required to fix theme integration with AMP but that was all.AMP looks great!.I even wondered if i could swap it for my current theme :) Thats how much i liked it.Anyways, good job. Fast customer support (NB: Use the chat box, its faster than email).

April 17, 2020

Haha, thank you so much for your wonderful review! Stay tuned for our next release!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6