Do you need more flexibility than just a title and description for your products or articles? You can have more now with SuperFields!
Every Shopify merchant has faced this problem one day: for most Shopify resources (products, variants, articles, pages, collections...) you can only enter a single description and one image.
But what happens when you want to store additional information (like a list of product instructions)? Unfortunately, you're stuck, and Shopify does not have any way of adding such fields... except by using metafields!
The problem is that metafields can only be created with deep programming knowledge.
But here comes SuperFields: the easiest and most intuitive way to create, organize and manage metafields in Shopify, all for a very affordable price!
When using metafields?
Meta fields can be used for storing additional information for just about anything. Here are some useful cases where metafields can be useful:
- A list of product instructions that are unique to each product.
- Tabs that are unique to each product.
- Hand-picked related products.
- A different author name for your article (useful for guest blogging!).
- ... your imagination is the only limit!
How SuperFields work?
Working with metafields is a two-step process:
- First, you need to create what we call a "definition". Those are the new fields you want to appear on products, collections, articles, pages... Fields can be organized into groups or even sub-groups for easy modification by the merchant. This step is typically done by a developer.
- Then, you can simply fill in the information for your products, collections, articles, pages... like in the standard Shopify administration. This step is typically done by the merchant.
As of today, with SuperFields, you can attach metafields to:
- ... more to come!
You can create the following types of fields:
- Simple text
- Rich text
- Color picker
- Switch (aka checkbox)
Pricing 7-day free trial
Edit and manage metafields.
Edit and manage metafields.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 11 reviews
Most recent reviews
Holy Grail Steak Co.
We used this app for a while and it was fine. Then one day it stopped allowing me to update some of the bullets under our items. Since none of functionality was working, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I cannot make changes to the older elements I setup. I contacted customer support who said "You have to set things up exactly the same way you did before in order to make any changes". This did not help me and now we're stuck with it half installed on our site.
Lotus Art Studio
Great app, it very easy to use. You can add metafields to products, categories, pages, etc. I'd highly recommend it.
Great Support from Michael! Works perfectly with my theme. Our company is extremely happy we went with SuperFields from Maestrooo.