Superhappy ‑ Help Desk & FAQ

Price: Free
Superhappy ticketing system

Sugoi Styles

Time spent using app About 1 month

If you're downloading this app for its Support Desk feature, don't bother. I found that out the hard way. I contacted the team multiple times through the chat option and through email about not being to click on my customer's tickets, and I never received a response. Not only that, but I continued getting countless (and I mean COUNTLESS) spam tickets from the app on my dashboard and through my email too. THOSE I were able to click on though, funnily enough. Everything else seems to work, but the Support Desk feature was a massive let down.

Fotts

SuperHappy is an amazing help desk application, I was looking for some changes and the support team were right on it and helped me out. Extremeley easy to use and first time setup was a piece of cake, highly recommend this app!

Panterapan

Location Armenia

Very useful app really i liked this app, honestly it's help me to set up contact information easier.

Baked by Emily Rose

Great app to provide Customer Support to our customers! The new owner introduced himself and communicated upcoming features and improvements, they have been fantastic so far! The new Knowledge Base on our storefront looks so good!! They also let us see a demo of their Facebook Messenger and Instagram DMs feature and I cannot wait to cut down how many websites I have to reply to customers from!