SuperReview Amazon/Aliexpress

SuperReview Amazon/Aliexpress

by SuperSDS

Import Amazon/Aliexpress reviews export to popular review apps

Juplink

Easy to use. i like this app.. and one more question. how can I import amazon reviews. i cant find any options

October 22, 2020

hello sir,thank for your feedback. please click import review button "import amazon reviews" on the dashboard, here have 4 buttons. and please contact us on live chat if you have any questions, we will help you.

Olivachel

I must say the App is perfect tool only if you get enough info and assistance to know how to use it with correct setting. So if you don't know how to use, please do contact the staff and ask for help before delete. I hope the guidence can be simplier and easier, otherwise no one will see it and use it.

thegsnd

Thank you for the immediate response and resolving the issue very promptly, keep this up and keep going!!

HOZZEY

product review matter the most ,customer get confidence and surely it increase the conversion ..... initially when i installed the app, it messes my store function i was so annoyed with it .... I contacted support center they were very helpful and help me throughout until the problem solved ....it import amazon and aliexpress review which is far better than any other app on the shopify store ....i am so happy with the customer service and it also improve my conversion ....

Gym Electronics

Not Happy with it. For some reason, as soon as I installed the app, the font style and size changed (it got bigger) and it completely messed up the way my website looks... I'm REALLY annoyed because even after deleting the app my website is still all messed up. I know it's from this app because everything was perfectly fine before I installed it. Now I've got to figure out how to make it all look good again. Update: that app must have messed up something really bad because even after trying to reset everything back to normal in the Shopify theme customization, it just doesn't go back to normal. If I could leave a minus -5 stars I would!!!! Your app must have changed some CSS and I really expect you to FIX it for me.

October 2, 2020

Hi sir.
1. You can clear our APP code use "remove" function on APP dashboard. just click "remove" button, the can clear.

2. Sir, we are very sorry for the theme compatible problems. Every APP has compatible problem possibility. We can't not 100% guarantee compatible any THEME, but we 100% guarantee help our customer fix any problems.

We provide online service for manual help every customer fix any problems, remove button on the APP login first page for client remove our code.

If you don't know how to use remove button, please conact us at live chat or email, we will help you.

sorry again for you meet some problem.

UPDATE1(2/10): sir, we has call your phone, but not one here. and we has send a email to you , please check it. email have how to fix your problem message.

UPDATE2(2/10): we has try fix the problem even you uninstall our app, but we can't check your problem detail, please check your store let me know if you have any problem. and please check your email, thanks.

UPDATE3(12/10): Hello sir, we has send much email to you, but do not got your reply. Your problem is no have in your account. we has remove button for clear our code. You don't use it , and give us 1 star feedback, i think it's not fair. we hope you can contact us for solve this problem. thanks.

wanahavit

great app works as described great support too. . great app works as described great support too. .

Magic Home USA

Great app! Just what I was looking for. I have exported my reviews from Amazon in few clicks. Customer service is awesome by the way.

Casessay

First try didn't work well. Contacted CS and they fixed it right away. It's now working perfectly as it should. Highly recommended!

Update on Apr 26.
They went above and beyond! Add the functions I asked about within 24 hours. I'm very confident this app will shine and earn a lot of customers soon. Keep up the good work Dan!

Updated on May 12.5 star tool!
Seller was upgrading tool hence it didn't work well yesterday. All working perfectly now. Hope seller could send messages before the maintenance was scheduled to be effective.

April 25, 2020

We are deeply sorry for the problem you have met.

Q1. About the can not sync/import review.
When you installed, the app will sync product from your store automatic, which will take some time .

We checked the log ,there was some bug with the server , that made the synchronization slow down(1 hour delayed) .

After your products displayed on the import list page successfully, please click the import review button to import the review instead of entering the product header to be imported in the search box.

In addition, you can also click the SuperSDS chrome extension button on the product page of amz & ali and enter the product header to import reviews.

Q2. About no customer service
We are so sorry the inconvenience. We do not accept live chat before , customers can only contact us by shopify app Support message( https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/apps/getting-support) .

Now we open live chat service , which will be more inconvenience.

PS: SuperReivew is tools for import / export reviews. It’s do not provide the function of showing review on your product page. SuperSDS Standard Plan users can get the SuperReivew Standard Plan without any extra charge.

We will offer you one month Standard Plan for free for thank you help us found the problem. (you will get one month Standard Plan within 24 hours . )