SuperSDS Amazon Dropshipping

SuperSDS Amazon Dropshipping

by SuperSDS

Dropshipping Amazon Bestsellers Product from Suppliers

Powerful Design

Just happen to find out about this app. The idea is super Crazy!! yet this may be a breakthrough. This app has so much potential. I'm testing it, so good so far, except it still focus on few popular categories. But they offer to find a supplier for your product if you don't find it here. The price is superb, the shipping fee and delivery time is good too. But I must run a campaign to test their app. Don't know if it is truly like what it seems. So everyone don't scale yet. Test few sales first. If it works, this app will soon takes Oberlo place but only if the company can keeps up with the scaling.

October 4, 2020

Hi, we are so glad got your review, welcome to test our service and shipping time:)

But there is a small question to remind you, AMZ suppliers shipping from China. 1/10 ~ 8/10 is National Day in China. So, the processing time need more 6-8 days in the National Day.

Find suppliers function time need more 6-8 days too.

We are so sorry about this. hope you can know the problem, do not affect your judgment of our services.

And if you like SuperSDS, i recommend you look our other APP: SDS Winning Products. The can help you find more Amazon BSR products on AliExpress.

Please let me know if you have any questions:)

npguys

I liked the idea, But may I know how to choose the expedite shipping and how much does it cost? and how can I find it into the product importing.

Many Thanks.

April 20, 2020

Hi, We apologize for making the question.

The product price already includes the expedite shipping fee.(expedite shipping is default shipping method)

You can select the default shipping country on the import list interface, and individual countries will have certain price changes.

The shipping method "EYB" is "ePacket" (expedite shipping), the text "EYB" is developers code, it's a BUG. We will fix the BUG in 48 hours.

And we will give you free one month STANDARD plan for thank you help us found the BUG. (STANDARD plan will arrive in your account within 24 hours, if you alredy is not free plan, we will give you 20 Find Amazon Product Supplier Points in your account)

Thanks you again. And please let me know if you have any quesion or BUG :-)