Superspeed Google's Page Speed

Skyrocket Google's Page Speed Score & Store Conversion Rate

From $29/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Superspeed Fast Speed Optimization for Shopify Stores One Click

GirlyDonna

Wonderful app, really helpful and easy to install, My store speed rise up also the speed score. Very nice and helpful customer support, Dan was very friendly and helpful - I can definitely recommend this app. thanks again !

SHOP by AWK Flagship

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Hallo wir können die App nur empfehlen. Hilft uns sehr die Geschwindigkeit zu bekommen. Der Support ganz besonders Dan. Also er ist einfach Spitze und sehr bemüht alles zu machen. Wirklich sehr gut. Danke

ROBERTA

Location Spain

The best app for improving speed and google core vitals out there. Not only the app works, but their service is incredible, they go well beyond! totally recommended.

Click Hair

Location Italy

Optimisation apps are always the most delicate to choose. Some bring no benefit, others only cause problems. After several attempts, we installed this one and it was the only one that gave us benefits right away, the Google speed insight score went up and the vital signals test was passedafter some days.
Not only does the app works great but the support is terrific and incredibly accurate. Dan provided me with information that will allow us to optimise the site even more, ad with a lot of free of charge knowledge. A++

ITAPNO

Location China

The founder and team of this company are impressive, my website score has improved from 27 points to 55 points, like magic, hope for long-term stable cooperation in the future

Desire2

This is the real deal. Took my speed score from low 30s to 95. Dan is the Don. Price is a little high compared to the other apps but for that price you essentially employ someone to keep your store running super fast .

Doyestech

Location Hong Kong SAR

I really love this app.I've searched the website speed app for nearly 1 year on Shopify but no one is better than Superspeed.Dan is the most professional i've ever met.Fast respons and the most important.my speed of online shop is 10x faster than before. TKs again Dan.

August 23, 2022

Thank you very much for your amazing review!
If you need help in the future, please don't hesitate to write us and I will try to help you as soon as possible!

Thanks again for your trust!

Zimt&Pfeffer

Location Germany

A very, very good app, one of the few that really keeps what it promises! Once activated, the speed improves greatly and upon request via email, Dan continues to improve the speed manually and quickly. A great app and a great team.
Many thanks from Germany
Steffen

August 16, 2022

Thank you very much for your fantastic review!
It really helps us a lot and keep us energized! We are constantly trying to find ways to improve speed and help our merchants to improve and pass their Core Web Vitals, please give us a ping from time to time so we can check how your PageSpeed is going!

Have a wonderful day!

WILDE

Location Denmark

I had difficulty knowing how to speed up my site and tried different apps. The problem is when you do that you get code left behind and if you are not careful it can get messy real fast. I am not a tech-savvy person and Superspeed helped fix my code and really took their time to help me. Yes, it's not the cheapest. But after bouncing between apps you realize it's worth paying for, you need to be a speedy site to compete online. The bonus is when they are nice and you want to support guys that care, which makes all the difference.

August 16, 2022

Thank you very much for your exceptional review!

We are here to help at any time, so please give us a ping from time to time to see how your PageSpeed is going, and if there is something we can do to boost your speed even more!

Best Regards

Fundspring.hk

Location Hong Kong SAR

The widget is awesome, Especially the co-founder Dan. They are very responsive and helpful. Website speed improved significantly!

August 16, 2022

Thank you very much for your trust and for your amazing review!
Feel free to reach out at anytime if you have any questions!

We are here to help you boost your page speed to the limit!

Have a wonderful summer!