Superspeed Google's Page Speed

Skyrocket Google's Page Speed Score & Store Conversion Rate

From $99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Superspeed Fast Speed Optimization for Shopify Stores One Click

Green Zia

I started GnomeGumbo.com on Shopify in August 2022 and saw my speed scores in the 30's and 40's. I added Superspeed to my site and my scores jumped into the 70's (an almost 100% improvement). Hoping for even quicker speeds, I submitted a ticket and received a response quickly. Dan analyzed my site's coding and came up with some solutions that jumped my speed up into the high 90's and has stayed Superspeedy! I am very pleased with their diligent efforts to help me, and very thankful for the Superspeed app and superior service.

La Reine Jewelry

Hands down the best speed optimization tool for Shopify on planet earth! If I were given the chance to give 100 stars instead of five, I will give that! And yes, I am not the person who says nice things about people before giving them a "thorough check." The plans may seem expensive but it's actually way way cheaper than hiring a developer who you will have to pay again and again when I add a new app or there are theme changes. Just pay these guys a monthly fee like any other app, and they will handle the rest. I yes, it will pay over MANY MANY times over even if the plans may look SEEMINGLY "expensive." I wish them the very best! Also, don't forget to check their other app - super cart - it's BRILLIANT.

Paintball Buddy

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

Really incredibly good contact and honest advice on store speed. I would like to thank you very much for the nice mail contact and the advice...

November 2, 2022

Thank you very much for your help with your wonderful review!
If you need any help in the future, feel free to write us and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

Allegiant Goods Co.

Great product, developers take a lot of effort to make sure it works well for you. Seeing gradual and steady improvement to our search rankings. A must have if you have multiple front end apps installed on your theme.

November 2, 2022

Your splendid review made our day! Thank you very much for your help and if you need help in the future please write us and we will get back to you as fast as possible!

Thank you!
Dan

sweety-crib

Location Israel

Highly recommended!! Dan is a real professional who will help you quickly (and also with things that are not related to the store's speed but other problems you have).
After only two days, my shop speed score on Shopify almost doubled! And Dan is always trying to make it even better.
Believe it or not, he never offered me to write a review (like all apps do after a second of use in exchange for benefits...) I was the one who asked for a link to write a review.
Again - the best!

Feed Your Spirit

Just wow! The first app I tried didn't improve my speed too much so I switched to this. With Superspeed my Google page speed went from 45 to 90 I have never been in the green on Google with any website, so am super excited at how well this worked! I installed this with the default features and was delivered this incredible speed out of the box, now Dan is helping me to make the site even faster with some personalizations. If you want incredible Google page speed, this app will do the trick!

GirlyDonna

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wonderful app, really helpful and easy to install, My store speed rise up also the speed score. Very nice and helpful customer support, Dan was very friendly and helpful - I can definitely recommend this app. thanks again !

SHOP by AWK Flagship

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Hallo wir können die App nur empfehlen. Hilft uns sehr die Geschwindigkeit zu bekommen. Der Support ganz besonders Dan. Also er ist einfach Spitze und sehr bemüht alles zu machen. Wirklich sehr gut. Danke

ROBERTA

Location Spain

The best app for improving speed and google core vitals out there. Not only the app works, but their service is incredible, they go well beyond! totally recommended.

Click Hair

Location Italy

Optimisation apps are always the most delicate to choose. Some bring no benefit, others only cause problems. After several attempts, we installed this one and it was the only one that gave us benefits right away, the Google speed insight score went up and the vital signals test was passedafter some days.
Not only does the app works great but the support is terrific and incredibly accurate. Dan provided me with information that will allow us to optimise the site even more, ad with a lot of free of charge knowledge. A++

Previous 1 3 4 5