Supertime ‑ Delivery Date/Time

Supertime ‑ Delivery Date/Time

by Roundtrip Labs

Let customers select a time for delivery or in-store pickup!

Falafel's Farm

Before downloading this app, I had trouble reaching out to customers about what time they wanted local pickup and delivery. Now, they can't check out without specifying. It saves me a lot of work and time. This is totally a great app!!

stylishstones

I like the idea and how the app works, however I found some of the customization sections to be a little confusing based off how it was worded. Other than that, it's easy to use and gets the job done

July 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the review and feedback! We have updated the text in our app and have hopefully cleared up any ambiguity.

Bloom November

The app is pretty nice, simple to use and setup. Hope it can provide the time slot section of delivery.

[Aug-4] developer takes real positive action to enhance the functionality, big help!

[Sep-8] The function has been enhanced which is able to set the specific time slot for buyer's selection no matter pick up or delivery. it is a fantastic APP if you run the business with brick and mortar & online store, and your customers request specific time slot for receiving your products!

July 22, 2020

Hi Bloom November,

Thanks for your kind review and feedback! We are currently working on an amazing experience for coordinating time slots for deliveries/in-store pickups. I'll follow up with you over email to make sure our time slot feature will meet your needs!

- Boris, Roundtrip Labs