Supertime Delivery Date Picker

Delivery Date, Time Slot, Local Delivery, Store Pickup

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Supertime - Collect dates & times for local delivery

Butcher Baker Grocer

Location Australia

A great app at a far more reasonable price point than some of the competition. Integrates beautifully with the EasyRoutes delivery solution. Customer service is super friendly and helpful!

kootenaycannoli

Used this app to assist with specific pickup date and times for my business.
Had several questions along the way and the customer service was timely and responsive. Even got a personal call back which was very impressive. HIGHLY recommend this app after trying another for a trial that just didn't suit my requirements. Get this app.

Sunflour Baking Company

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app fills our niche requirement nicely and they have excellent customer service. Highly recommended!

Box Save

Time spent using app 1 day

We've been looking for a data and time picking app that lets us turn off time-ranges on busy days without turning off the entire day. Supertime's "override" option lets us create custom date and time ranges for specific days. Customers can now order for days we'd otherwise have to shut off if we completely blacked them out. Overall, the app is easy to use. Supertime's support staff has been great answering questions and helping with an installation question.

Lal's - Luxury Chocolate Brand in Pakistan

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 1 day

An excellent app for my very complex shipping requirements! VERY WELL RECOMMENDED FOR EVERYONE WITH COMPLEX SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS

MrLaundry

Location Chile

Supertime is a SuperApp! ... Amazing I spent a long time looking for an app that would allow me to do different delivery methods, Supertime is perfect! It has all the necessary functionalities ... but the best, its customer service: fast and with concrete solutions, I congratulate you guys

Soho Market Panama

Location Panama

Very easy to use, and the support team it's very attentive to respond your inquiries. Very quick the responses.

La Bouquet and Co

Location Australia

Great App, Simple to set up and quick help from Boris to optimise for our store, thanks for the help!

Refire Kitchen

We use this ap to have our customers select a pick up or delivery time. As our product is food and expires, its important to have our customers request the day they wish to have it. I initially had some issues removing the BUY NOW button which would allow the customer to not interface with the calendar. I sent an email and within an hour they had gone in and made the required changes. Awesome service.

Rococo Floral

Great service. When I reached out, they helped me problem solve a question quickly and efficiently. We use for local deliveries and pick ups in conjunction with shopify local delivery, and would recommend!

Previous 1 3