Omtaler (897)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
3. juni 2024

This has been a really great experience. Had been looking for a system where I could sell white labelled products and came across Supliful. Onboarding and getting things up and running was really hassle free, products are great.

VitaliBlend
New Zealand
6 måneder bruker appen
Brand On Demand Inc. svarte 7. juni 2024

Hi VitaliBlend,

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Supliful. It's fantastic to know that our platform met your needs for selling your brand products and that the onboarding process was smooth. We take pride in offering top-quality products, and your feedback truly validates our efforts. We're here to support your success!

2. mai 2024

Very professional, great products and good service. I actually use the products myself. My favorite part is how well they print their labels.

The possibilities with Supliful are truly endless, you just have to know how to capitalize on it and I’m happy that I’m doing it with Supliful.

Lionsip
3 måneder bruker appen

Hi Lionsip,

Thank you for your fantastic 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying our products and services. It's great to know you also appreciate the quality of our labels. We're thrilled to be part of your journey and excited to see you capitalize on the endless possibilities with Supliful. Your success is our success, and we're here to support you every step of the way!

2. mai 2024

So far Supliful has been responsive and great to work with. Which is essential to launching this business. They have allowed me to focus on what matters most and thats building a brand people love.

My Store
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen

Hi My Store,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're thrilled you've had a great experience with Supliful. Our team is dedicated to supporting you every step of the way, and it's wonderful to know we've helped you focus on building a brand people love. We're excited to continue working with you and supporting your business's growth and success!

Redigert 24. mai 2024

March 2024 - We are a new store and have placed four orders for five different products through Supliful to test the process. They did not fulfill a single order without us having to email them and tell them to push the order through. The orders show up in Shopify and even show up in our Supliflul orders tab but they don't get fulfilled automatically. The automatic fulfillment is nonexistent. There is no way this model would work if we had multiple orders from multiple customers.

May 2024 - Supliful responded to my review and you can read their response below. They claim the orders were fulfilled automatically but that is absolutely NOT TRUE! Every order required us to contact them to get the order pushed through. EVERY ONE! I am not satisfied with their response.

Flvme
3 måneder bruker appen

Hi Flvme,

Thank you for your feedback! Our team has previously advised you to reach out to Shopify customer support. On the Supliful side, everything is working as it is supposed to, and all other accounts don't experience the same issues. After reviewing the orders we received, we see that they were fulfilled automatically without any issues. As there are no issues on the Supliful side, you need to check with Shopify as to why the orders are not being synched with Supliful.

21. mai 2024

I found the Supliful platform easy to use, user-friendly and convenient, especially with its integration with Canva and Shopify. I appreciate the good selection of products available.

Strength Buds
Spania
10 dager bruker appen

Hi Strenght Buds,

Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you find the Supliful platform easy to use and convenient, especially with its integration with Canva and Shopify. We're glad you appreciate our selection of products. Your feedback motivates us to keep improving and providing the best experience possible. We're excited to continue supporting your brand's growth!

11. mai 2024

First of all I will say I love the ability to customize the labels and the ability to create my own brand. I think the shopify integration works very well. There are a few issues that may push me to go elsewhere. Processing and shipping takes way too long. In this day and age customers have a higher expectation and if I can't deliver their product quicker they will go somewhere else. For me, I've got to be able to sell on multiple platforms. The shopify integration is very good. But Supliful needs other integrations or the ability to ship faster so I can sell on Tiktok and other platforms. Email and support is also too slow. I really love the concept and products I've sampled. However, I may not stick around too long unless they can speed things up.

AffinityCo.co
25 dager bruker appen

Hi AffinityCo.co,

Thank you for the constructive feedback! We understand the importance of having your customers receive their orders faster, and we are doing our best to improve the fulfillment and delivery times every day. Please keep in mind that we are still a young startup that cannot compete with big established companies just yet, but we are getting there. We are also continuing to build more integrations, and we will have a big update on TikTok next week, so stay tuned!

29. april 2024

I've been using this on-demand fulfillment service for a while, and it just keeps getting better. The addition of skincare and pet care options is something I’m really looking forward to exploring!

Nailora
25 dager bruker appen
Brand On Demand Inc. svarte 2. mai 2024

Hi Nailora,

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our on-demand fulfillment service! We're constantly working to improve and expand our offerings, so we're delighted to hear that you're excited about the new skincare and pet care options. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to continuing to meet your needs!

19. mars 2024

My experience so far with Supliful has been great. My dream has always been to have my own health supplement store with my own formulas and Supliful is part of my path to get there. Just make sure that your product labels are on point, because they will let you know if they aren't with a quickness. I am personally taking 6 of the supplements I'm selling on my branded site and I'm impressed with the quality of their products and services.

Wellness Wisdom Supplements
4 måneder bruker appen
Brand On Demand Inc. svarte 21. mars 2024

Hi Wellness Wisdom Supplements,

Thank you for your stellar review of Supliful! We're thrilled to hear that our products and services are helping you on your journey toward owning your own health supplement store. We appreciate your feedback on product labeling and assure you that we're committed to maintaining high standards. It's fantastic to hear that you're impressed with the quality of our products and services, and we're honored to be a part of your success story.

21. mai 2024

I am very frustrated with Supliful. I placed a test order for my Shopify store since April 8 and it was never fulfilled. This has prevented me from launching my store. I do not recommend using their services.

Wellprovit, LLC
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen

Hi Wellprovit, LLC,

Thank you for your feedback! We have reviewed your account, and you have only one order that was placed yesterday, May 22nd. Our team has already contacted you as your label file needs adjustments.

Please make sure you send the fulfillment requests from your Shopify to Supliful either manually or automatically to make sure they get fulfilled: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/orders/fulfillment/setting-up-fulfillment#step-2-choose-manual-or-automatic-fulfillment

20. mai 2024

Supliful has made it very easy to manage my brand and be able to customize it with minimal effort!

Doggo Skincare
15 dager bruker appen

Hi Doggo Skincare,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're delighted that Supliful has made managing and customizing your brand easy for you. Our goal is to provide a seamless experience so you can focus on what matters most. We're excited to continue supporting your brand's journey!