SUPLIFUL on‑demand CPG , 876 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 86% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de fevereiro de 2024

Once you learn Canva everything gets so much easier! Take the time to learn how to create your Own Brand! Best Decision You'll Ever Make! Start Now or Later, Just Start!

Shop+ Click> Go!!!
Brand On Demand Inc. deixou uma resposta 5 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi Shop+ Click> Go!!!,

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that learning Canva has made things easier for you. Creating your own brand is indeed a rewarding decision, and we're glad to be part of that journey. Whether you start now or later, we're here to support you every step of the way. Cheers to your creativity and the best decision you've ever made!

15 de janeiro de 2024

I'm a very big fan of SUPLIFUL. Excellent customer service, easy to use interface, seamless integration to your Shopify store, all you can ask for. Looking forward to continue working with them and using them to make my business work.

Essentially Supplements
Austrália
Brand On Demand Inc. deixou uma resposta 17 de janeiro de 2024

Hi Essentially Supplements,

Thank you for the stellar 5-star review! We're delighted to hear you're a big fan of SUPLIFUL. Your compliments on our customer service, user-friendly interface, and seamless Shopify integration mean a lot. We're committed to supporting your business and look forward to continued success together.

4 de fevereiro de 2024

Great stuff in the beginning I had loads of obstacles to overcome being in hospital . It was great actually started it from there . After delays with no laptop ( needed ) for label designs personally to much stress otherwise with a small device. 5 star service all around ran into more difficulties but guided and assisted to address them all.

I went into this lacking confidence but I’m not 100% confident and really excited to have my store up and running . Great webs design. I’ll say this though I wasn’t really impressed with the label designs I was presented with so I cane up with my own n asked the mmm to use them

Apart from they all good

A1•Sparta
Reino Unido
27 dias usando o app
Brand On Demand Inc. deixou uma resposta 6 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi A1•Sparta,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're delighted to have helped you overcome challenges and boost your confidence in launching your store. We appreciate your feedback on the label designs, and we're glad you found a solution that suits your vision. Best of luck with your store!

18 de janeiro de 2024

I hire the supliful team to help me with my store and logo design and let me tell you something! Is a 100% worth it. I highly recommend supliful team to help you build in your new path. Their team are very responsive, answers questions, and finishes their job very fast. Everything is a team work effort between yourself and their team. But at the end the results are amazing. I still need to order my supplements but so far Im very happy with all the hard work they’ve been done for me.

EL8T
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app

Hi EL8T,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled that our team's work on your store and logo design was 100% worth it. We appreciate your positive feedback on our responsiveness, quick job completion, and overall collaborative effort. We're excited to continue supporting you with your supplement orders and any future needs. Thanks for choosing Supliful!

15 de janeiro de 2024

Have enjoyed using supiful, allowed me to open an online store and design it my way.

Natureovermatter
Brand On Demand Inc. deixou uma resposta 16 de janeiro de 2024

Hi Natureovermatter,

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that Supiful helped you open and design your online store just as you wanted. We appreciate your support!

Data de edição: 23 de janeiro de 2024

**Update**
We did run into a few issues, but they have all been resolved and we are excited for this partnership.

Amazing! The website and whole process is simple. Easy to design your own labels, set up your store, and order! I ordered the samples and the were better than what I could imagine. Labels are very good quality and colorful!

Luxa Nutrition
25 dias usando o app

Hi Luxa Nutrition,

We're genuinely thrilled to receive your fantastic review! Your detailed feedback on the simplicity of our website and the entire process, from designing labels to setting up your store and placing orders, is greatly appreciated. It's wonderful to hear that the samples surpassed your expectations regarding quality and vibrant colors. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for choosing us!

19 de janeiro de 2024

I spent a significant amount of time searching for a supplement supplier that would allow me to apply my branding to their products. Stumbled upon Supliful, which offers everything from pre-made store templates to the ability to customize your own labels, simplifying the process of launching my own supplement brand. I hope my new store is successful!.

WILLY BOOST
Canadá
10 dias usando o app

Hi WILLY BOOST,

We're thrilled you found us in your search for a supplement supplier! It's great to hear that Supliful's pre-made store templates and customizable labels have simplified the process of launching your own brand. We share your excitement and wish you the utmost success with your new store! Feel free to reach out if you need anything along the way.

9 de abril de 2024

Incredible service and amazing products. I am so grateful I found them!

That Girl - Beauty and Wellness
4 meses usando o app
Brand On Demand Inc. deixou uma resposta 11 de abril de 2024

Hi That Girl - Beauty and Wellness,

We're absolutely delighted to hear that you're enjoying our service and products! Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to share your positive experience. We're here to help and appreciate your support!

3 de fevereiro de 2024

Wonderful and trustworthy app. I am very happy to start using this company for my dropshipping business. Highly recommended!

Wholesome Life London
Reino Unido
5 meses usando o app
Brand On Demand Inc. deixou uma resposta 5 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi Wholesome Life London,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to be your choice for dropshipping and appreciate your trust in our app. We're dedicated to providing a wonderful experience for your business and look forward to supporting your success. Thanks for the high recommendation, and here's to a prosperous journey with us!

12 de janeiro de 2024

10/10 definitely recommend. Never thought I would be blessed with an app that perfectly brought my vision to life. Nuff said...Thank you Supliful!

Primal X Labs
4 meses usando o app
Brand On Demand Inc. deixou uma resposta 15 de janeiro de 2024

Hi Primal X Labs,

We're overjoyed to receive your 10/10 recommendation! It's incredibly rewarding to know that we could bring your vision to life. Thank you for choosing Supliful and for taking the time to share your positive experience. We're here for anything you may need in the future!