Manage Members on Auto-pilot
Setup as many memberships as you need, free or paid (one-time or recurring subscriptions).
Choose when to automatically promote customers to various memberships. Some examples:
- require a paid Subscription: have a paid VIP membership, which requires monthly or yearly recurrent Subscription
- based on creating an account: promote all visitors which create a Customer Account to Starter Membership
- based on how many times they order: promote customers which make 2 orders to Bronze Membership
- based on how much they spend: promote customers which reach $300 lifetime spending to Gold Membership
- based on what they buy: promote customers which buy a Membership Product on your shop to VIP Membership (one-time payment)
Automatically notify customers by email when they are promoted to memberships.
Auto-apply Discounts in Shopping Cart
Motivate your site visitors to become Members by offering discounts on their purchases.
You can start as simple as:
- 2% discount for all customers which create an account on your shop (Bronze level)
- 5% lifetime discount for all customers which spend over $200 (Silver level)
- and so on...
With included automated notifications, you won't have to manually tag or send a single email to handle new customers.
Show customers how much they still have to spend to get even bigger discounts.
Tip: Offer visitors a 2% discount just for creating a Customer Account. This way customers see immediate benefits from having a Membership, and then will want more.
Setup Membership Subscriptions
With built-in subscription management, it's easy to setup paid memberships which could...
- provide a store-wide discount only to members
- grant access to certain parts of your shop, e.g. Downloads or Courses (requires a custom setup)
- have a Subscription Box, shipped monthly or quarterly to members according to their custom profile choices
- grant a number of Credits or Downloads per month, which customers could use to get a part of your goods
- and so on...
We made sure the purchase experience is seamless for your customers. They never leave your shop.
Members can add new credit cards or cancel subscription from My Account section on your shop. If members cancel mid-term, membership is still valid until end of their current payment period.
Click here to learn how to setup Membership Subscriptions
Examples of real shops using Membership app
Lexington Avenue Boutique
Association of AcuEnergetics Practitioners
Nike and Converse EasyKicks
Special memberships? We have special benefits!
Are you running a special membership? For example:
- A brewery club offers 2 Growlers and 4 Pints for free every month for members. Customers order in the brewery's pub on Shopify POS and benefits are deducted automatically, without swiping a credit card.
- A subscription membership offers downloadable products, and issues each month 5 Downloads to subscribers.
Purchasing with Credits/Downloads bypasses regular Shopify checkout, and directly creates an Shoipfy order.
From cart, the customer is redirected to a page on your shop that you choose.
To get started:
- Define a list of benefits for each membership. Most shops have a single one, but you could also say Razors, Blades, Downloads etc.
- Use Benefit Triggers to define how benefits increse on various actions. For example, when purchasing the "300 Points" product, increase Points with 300.
- Finally, Map Products to Benefits to let customers make purchases without money (e.g. any product in Blades collection has a 1 Blade value).
After members purchase some products, grant them additional information, viewable in My Account.
- link to an online class
- embedded private YouTube video
- unique codes for movie or baseball tickets
Custom functionality available on demand
Need custom functionality for your wholesalers or members? For example...
- member profile, where customers can save & edit their own custom data (example)
- show some pages, collections or products only to members
- display some navigation menu items only to some members
- hide prices for customers which aren't signed in
We can fulfill your needs with custom theme coding.
Tell us more at support@suppleApps.com and get a quote for our development services.
Offer multiple rewards to your customers, such as Points, Twinkles, Trail Miles, or how you want to name these Benefits.
Customers get increased benefits on various triggers. Some examples:
- Create a Customer Account and get 100 Points
- For every $1 spent, get 2 Points
- Refer a friend and get 500 Points when they place their first order
- (need more? let us know)
Automatically notify customers by email when their benefits increase.
To enable customers spend Loyalty Points, you can either set a points-cash exchange rate, or map collections of products to points, e.g. any Shirt is 10,000 points, any Belt is 5,000 points etc. There are no discount codes.
When placing an order with Points, all cart contents need to be covered by Points -- one cannot combine points and $$ purchases in the same order.
It's not possible to partially pay with credits and the rest with $$, those would have to be separate orders. Shipping for Points purchases must also be free.
Shopify POS seamless integration
To start using Membership on POS
- add an existing customer to POS cart
- choose Apply Membeship Discounts or Use Membership Benefits from cart menu
- Up to 1,000 members: $24 /month
- Up to 5,000 members: $49 /month
- Unlimited members: $99 /month
Redeemable products setup: $99 (one-time / lifetime)
How can I test a membership subscription?
- Please make a real payment and then refund from your Stripe dashboard.