Support Tickets Plus

Support Tickets Plus

by Jonathan Garber

All in One Management of Support & RMA Tickets

Umbrella Testing

Jonathan was of great help when we needed him. Fast replies and very professional Had the app for nearly 1.5 years now.

March 1, 2019

Thank you for your support and review. I am glad to see STP is still serving the needs of your shop. I always try to be as responsive and supportive as possible to all of our users.

Thesashbag 2

We wanted to try this out, and saw there was a trial period. We were immediately surprised to see an $800 charge on our account. Turns out, somehow we wound up with a lifetime membership despite choosing the trial period. We decided to try out the app anyway, and found it didn't suit our needs. Within a couple days we asked for a refund stating two things: That the app didn't suit our needs, and that we were charged incorrectly anyway.

We got messages back basically insisting that we signed up for the lifetime membership, even though we did not. Instead of acknowledging that somehow maybe there was an error, it was insinuated that we were blind and not paying attention with several "how could you miss it" type of accusations.

Even still... No matter what we signed up for, the fact is that after a couple days we realized the app was clunky and our customers didn't enjoy it. We didn't want it. And we were refused a refund because it was "our fault" for selecting a package (which we did not select) and there are apparently no refunds for that particular package, which is really convenient.

So we paid $800 for an app that we are not using and we cannot get our money back. Jonathan told us he doesn't have the money and spoke to us as though we are stupid, advising us to categorize it as a loss and "contact our CPA" for help, as though I don't know how to do bookkeeping. That is not the point. We do well over $1M on our shopify site annually and work with tons of different apps and developers and this is by far the most I've ever been charged for an app and also by far the most condescending treatment I've experienced. If someone on my site doesn't like what I have delivered, I refund them or do whatever I can to try and make it right. Hence the need for an app like this. My goal was to keep customer communication fluid and easy. I guess I need to keep looking. And yes, I will categorize it as a LOSS.

March 1, 2019

Wow, so much misinformation here but hey, thanks for the review. I try to be supportive and assist everyone I work with in any way possible. Sometimes, some people just don't understand how things work or are just bad at communication.

I will try to explain again. Your dishonesty in the initial email to me about your selected pacakge was the main reason for denying your refund. You cannot claim you selected a certain package and that you mysteriously ended up with another one. The STP Application has been online for years and that particular glitch has never ocurred anywhere to anyone else. This is a computer program, it simply cannot do something it wasn't designed with the ability to do. I also have log files of your entire transaction chain including the package chosen and the authorization for the chosen package to be billed to your shop. So the fact is, either you or someone you employee may have simply selected the wrong package or perhaps didn't read the instructions on the page detailing which packages include a free trial period. Either way, I nor anyone running any sort of business is responsible for a customers incompetence. I would have been happy to help you if it were not for the blatant dishonesty and rudeness in your messages.

That being said, I would like to also state that Shopify holds all payments to application developers and then takes 20% of the payment as a fee. Therefore, I didn't have your payment at all during our entire email chain about your issue, Shopify had it locked away. Even when it was released I would be short 20% of the total. So at the time, I had no payment to refund. This on top of your complete dishonesty are the reason I opted not to issue any sort of refund. Perhaps in the future you or whoever manages the applications in your shop should be more careful of the terms of service and what you are purchasing.

Morphewholesale

Phenomenal yet simple ticket program. We love it so much on our retail website we have added it to our wholesale website and are already using it. GREAT APP AND GREAT VALUE!

Morphe Brushes

We tried it with 25 tickets and LOVED it. It has eliminated our need to reprint invoices with corrections and walk updated invoices to our shipping department. We upgraded to the Lifetime version to get unlimited tickets because this app has already proven invaluable to our organization! Thanks for making such a simple yet effective application!

5 STARS ALL THE WAY!

March 1, 2019

This is great to hear, I am glad STP has been a valuable tool for you guys. Let me know if you ever need anything else.

Eros Erotics

This has been an awesome addition to our store. The admin controls are built right into the shop so admins/staff can just login and go right to the tickets. They have all kinds of options for managing each ticket.

Customer controls are also built right into the shop. Customers can access and manage all their tickets without ever leaving the site. Customers also don't require accounts to pull up their orders and create tickets. Which is an added bonus because for our type of products some customers prefer not to create an account & this still works for them.

We are also able to pull up reports for our tickets. I can search by dates for all tickets with skus for returns or exchanges amongst other options and create a PDF report of the results or just view them on the page. This helps track what products are returned or exchanged the most. Also helps to determine what products we sell require the most support or have the most issues.

Definitely a useful tool for products and sales management.

Give it a try they offer a free trial so you can test tickets and see how the system works.