Swagify

Swagify

by Genome

Up-sell, Cross-sell, Just Plain Sell...only sell more!!

The Brag Company

I now have Swagify running on two stores. It adds features unavailable in the native Shopify discount feature that in my opinion are essential for a modern e-commerce business that has sophisticated promotions. Likewise, the support is outstanding (and NYC-based). Very highly recommended.

E-Cloth Inc.

This is a great app that allowed us to run a buy x get y promo. I evaluated many apps and this offered the most functionality to achieve a custom promo. The support was amazing and responsive. Thanks Swagify!

Linda's Online

I love Swagify. After looking at a variety of apps to handle a tiered promotion, we determined that Swagify was the best fit. It took a little work to get it to work perfectly, but support was super-responsive and even worked over a weekend to get it running by our deadline. My team and I are now planning what other promotions we can do next (that we could never do before) that will enhance shopper experience and conversions rates thanks to this excellent app. Very highly recommended.

My Legwear Shop

I used this app prior to Black Friday 2018 to run some multiple promos to test for the big weekend. I enjoyed the visibility of the promos on the home page when the potential customer visits your store. I also liked that the promo was automatically visible when added to cart. Its a great app when you are running several promos at the same time. Also, the support staff were efficient and helpful and walked me through the process. Anytime something was off or didn't work or didn't look right, they were on the ball with a solution. Highly recommended!

Abeeco

Great App, excellent support.

Glotrial

Super easy to use and excellent customer support :)

Newsteadsg

Just the app I was looking for! Thank you Lauren and your team for the amazing support. I look forward to growing my business with your app. Keep the updates coming!

Jadecrate

OMG - Lauren my superhero female entrepreneur contact was a super phenomenal programmer. The app, even though not listed as an integrated app with our store - worked. They went several miles for us during a complete website overhaul and did it quickly. If you are looking to upsale, need help, need it done right and quickly, these are your folks - my new rockstars in the Shopify App world. Thanks so much for everything. PS - Platform is super easy to use. ROCKSTARS - sorry - Would say Unicorns - but it's has been used too often or I would call you guys and gals magic Unicorns - seriously. As I typed this - an order just came in. Thanks Lauren!

Mediamuse

I was extremely hesitant to start my own online store, particularly when I experienced difficulties completing the installation on my own. However my fears were immediately assuaged by the absolutely stellar customer service I received courtesy of the team at Swagify. At 70 years old, to say code is daunting would merely be the tip of the ice berg. The lovely individuals at Swagify were able to break everything down into comprehensible terms, and get me started selling my movie themed knitting!

Anyone would be blessed to have this team at their disposal.

Street Cirque

Just starting to offer merch for my company. This app is a GODSEND. Easy to navigate, intuitive to use. Always feels like there's something new to discover and offer my customers. <3

Previous 1 3