Swagify

Swagify

by Genome

Create promotions and incentivizations for your online store.

Abeeco

Great App, excellent support.

Glotrial

Super easy to use and excellent customer support :)

Newsteadsg

Just the app I was looking for! Thank you Lauren and your team for the amazing support. I look forward to growing my business with your app. Keep the updates coming!

Jadecrate

OMG - Lauren my superhero female entrepreneur contact was a super phenomenal programmer. The app, even though not listed as an integrated app with our store - worked. They went several miles for us during a complete website overhaul and did it quickly. If you are looking to upsale, need help, need it done right and quickly, these are your folks - my new rockstars in the Shopify App world. Thanks so much for everything. PS - Platform is super easy to use. ROCKSTARS - sorry - Would say Unicorns - but it's has been used too often or I would call you guys and gals magic Unicorns - seriously. As I typed this - an order just came in. Thanks Lauren!

Mediamuse

I was extremely hesitant to start my own online store, particularly when I experienced difficulties completing the installation on my own. However my fears were immediately assuaged by the absolutely stellar customer service I received courtesy of the team at Swagify. At 70 years old, to say code is daunting would merely be the tip of the ice berg. The lovely individuals at Swagify were able to break everything down into comprehensible terms, and get me started selling my movie themed knitting! Anyone would be blessed to have this team at their disposal.

Street Cirque

Just starting to offer merch for my company. This app is a GODSEND. Easy to navigate, intuitive to use. Always feels like there's something new to discover and offer my customers. <3 Brava <3

Kitez4dayz

all my boys dig this app. gr8 for helping me move inventory insted of hving it sit 4evah! Swagify is the bomb.

Triple A Tack Shop

Whether it's new riders, or returning customers it's nice to have a way to give each and every one of them a special treat while shopping, especially since people often walk out with full carts!!!! Swagify makes it easy for me to organize my products and to customize each discount I create.

Anna Hu Haute Joallerie

What a wonderful addition to my store! Could not imagine working without it. Swagify which offers me innumerable ways to offer promotions to customers. I truly cannot speak highly enough of it.

Illesteva Dev

Great app, great people, has been great for my store. Can't say enough about this app!
Previous 1 3