Swagify

Swagify

by Genome

Up-sell, Cross-sell, Just Plain Sell...only sell more!!

Mamas Poupadinhas

Well the support team is AMAZING!!!

My theme is not an easy one and a process that normally takes 5 minutes, took 5 hours! They were super helpful and never gave up.

Thank you so much!

And the app is so intuitive to use, it's nonsense. Just give it a try!

I will definetly recomend it!

Gentle Reminders For Well Being

I am totally happy with my Swagify App and most importantly with the support I received as a non developer. I do have some understanding of getting a few things done, but so appreciate NIck's patience and getting the final results I wanted. Thank you!

Downeast Vapes

Solid App that performs as indicated. The support team was top notch, especially Keith. They responded to my inquiries within minutes and fixed a little issue I was having. This app has huge potential to effectively promote my website and pos at a reasonable cost. Well worth the investment and highly recommended. www.nekkyd.com

Mpow Test

Solid app. Great support.

It isn’t hard to install — as a non-tech literate team, we simply followed the steps on the support page and pasted in the code. That said, we did have one question and the support team responded in minutes. Once we knocked that out, we were able to set up our first offer in under 2 minutes. The offer creation process is really clean, and there is a great amount of flexibility in the offers you can create.

We’ll be tracking effectiveness to see if we should subscribe after the free trial…pretty confident it will be worth it. After trying a number of the other apps for bundling / upsell, Swagify was the only one that had a few of the features we needed. So far it's doing everything it's supposed to.

====

Update: This app is great. It helped us all the way through the big selling push this Holiday Season. They just released an update to the app that included features we suggested! Great team that actually listens to their users!!

2 Next